PDA

View Full Version : Online SAWStudio Training Tutorials

mr_es335
10-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Hello,

Are the Online SAWStudio Training Tutorials available for off-line use?

My studio has no Internet connection (complete stand-one) and though I could use my laptop connected wireless, I would much prefer to have the data loaded on my studio system (dual monitors and such) and view them from there.

Also, is there a reason why Real Media was used instead of MP3, WMA, etc.

Thank you!

mr_es335

Bob L
10-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Sorry... no complete download available with all the links re-adjusted at this time...

The reason Real-Audio was used is because that was the only player that could stream live over the net at the time they were done... mp3 and wma were not available yet... they were made many years ago.

Bob L

mr_es335
10-23-2009, 06:24 AM
Hello,

Thank you Bob for your reply!

If the data could be made available, I would be more than happy to do it for you at no charge I do have a "bit" of Web experience, though I am far from being a what many refer to as a "Web-master"!

Thank you again!!

Bob L
10-23-2009, 07:25 AM
I had plans to update it all to flash... but I am now thinking I will go to a video format eventually.

Bob L

mr_es335
10-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Hello,

If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance, please let me know!

Carl G.
10-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Hello,

Thank you Bob for your reply!

If the data could be made available, I would be more than happy to do it for you at no charge I do have a "bit" of Web experience, though I am far from being a what many refer to as a "Web-master"!

Thank you again!!
Somehow, I have the original SawStudio training CD, which I loaded onto the computer for quick access. (Works well for me without the CD)

If it's OK with Bob, maybe someone can send you a copy of the CD - or put the directory of the CD on line for download. However, it's missing ALL update information since it's release... so the PDF manual seems to be (with update reads) seems to be the preferred training of choice.

Plus there's another excellent training video links on the SawStudio website.