PDA

View Full Version : anyone use DC Record?

mojogil
11-04-2009, 05:40 AM
I understand that SAW works seamlessly with SAC and it is my goal to purchase SAW, but unfortunately I'll more than likely be losing my job in three or four weeks and I can't spend the money right now.
I have a Raydat card and I just read last night about DC record and it seems like a good option for now. It looks like I could import the recorded file into Cubase. Has anyone used this and if so, like it or hate it?
Thanks.
Gil

gdougherty
11-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Are you talking about DigiCheck? If so, it apparently works just fine. The major downside is that unlike setting up in a multi-track app, you can't name the tracks something helpful and you end up with a bunch of numbered input files instead.

UpTilDawn
11-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Are you talking about DigiCheck? If so, it apparently works just fine. The major downside is that unlike setting up in a multi-track app, you can't name the tracks something helpful and you end up with a bunch of numbered input files instead.

Not trying to take this OT, but having not used DigiCheck to record anything yet, I'm curious whether naming the channels in TotalMix would translate to named .wav files instead of simple numbered tracks.... anybody try, or know?

DanT

mOjO Fet
11-04-2009, 01:51 PM
No. But can't you name the tracks in cubase you are going to record?

Michael