11-16-2009, 07:30 AM
Free is a good price.

Regards,

MM

mr_es335
11-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Hello,

Does this work with SS?

It does not work for me! I have tried the install in both directories to no avail. I also tried SHELL2VST to check it, but this does not work either.

ivanoff
11-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Hello,

[quote] Does this work with SS?yes, I install in : Sawlite->Vst plug-in.
i Try : input (pre and post fader) and aux send return
7-8 ***37; cpu

mr_es335
11-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Hello,

Is there a license key? I have tried a clean install on a demo version of Sawlite and no go!! I get the erro message: Trouble Loading PlugIn!

Iain Westland
11-16-2009, 10:05 AM
where are you loading it? SAW uses its own vst folder rather than the usual steinberg place

Rabbit
11-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks Ivanoff.

Angie
11-16-2009, 10:58 AM
I get the erro message: Trouble Loading PlugIn!

I'm getting the same result. It must want to be loaded in a specific place, but the folder section on install is blank. I found the presets folder under Program Files, but re-installing to there and setting up an .ini file in SS didn't work either. I don't really know where it wants to go. :(

mr_es335
11-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Hello,

I have installed it to both locations and it still does not work. I have even tried creating my own .ini file, but still get errors.

Any other vst that I have used thus far has not created any problems.

ivanoff
11-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Hello,

I have installed it to both locations and it still does not work. I have even tried creating my own .ini file, but still get errors.

Any other vst that I have used thus far has not created any problems.

do you download the good file , mac os or windows ?

mr_es335
11-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Hello,

I downloaded the Windows version (SS only runs under Windows).

ivanoff
11-16-2009, 01:36 PM
ok,
you had dowloaded the file.zip, you had executed the .exe in the Saw -> vst plug-in folder ? I don't know what happened ?
Ivanoff

Richard Rupert
11-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Thank you for posting the link Ivanoff. I'll try the install and hopefully will be successful.

William Bushnell
11-16-2009, 08:06 PM
I installed the M30 reverb directly into the SawStudio/VST_PlugIns folder and it works. The only thing that does not seem to do anything is the Hall button. The 100% button works as does the File, A-B, Reset, and hall selection scroll area.

I also copied the M30 Reverb.dll from the SawStudio/VST_PlugIns folder to the SAC/VST_PlugIns folder.

Opened SAC and loaded the M30 reverb on chan. 1, pre fader, set SAC to live.

Started SAW Studio, loaded a wave file into track 1, setup the SAC link, started playback.

Switched back to SAC, set the source on chan. 1 to SAW Studio, raised the faders on input chan. 1 and output chan. 1. The 30 reverb works in SAC except for the hall button.

This was just a quick test but the M30 Reverb seems to work in both SAW Studio and SAC. Don't know what the deal is with hall button or what is supposed to do. Will have to test things in more detail later but so far it looks good.

ivanoff
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I installed the M30 reverb directly into the SawStudio/VST_PlugIns folder and it works. The only thing that does not seem to do anything is the Hall button.

________
William Bushnell

It must be a "light" version of the M40

from TC Electronic :
Hall
M30 is derived from the popular M40 reverb that ships with all TC Electronic audio interfaces. The sound of M30 takes the same Hall reverb algorithm that’s found in the M40 (alongside Room and Plate algorithms).

mr_es335
11-17-2009, 08:10 AM
Hello,.

I tried this on my laptop and the same thing?!

Can someone send me thier installer...just maybe the one I downloaded is corrupted.

mr_es335@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Angie
11-17-2009, 09:16 AM
I re-downloaded it. Same result. Then I copied the folder and dll to my SAWStudio thumb drive and tried it on my office machine. There it was, no problem. Obviously, there is something I've loaded on my studio machine that is interfering. I'd have no clue what that could be. :mad:

Naturally Digital
11-17-2009, 09:22 AM
I re-downloaded it. Same result. Then I copied the folder and dll to my SAWStudio thumb drive and tried it on my office machine. There it was, no problem. Obviously, there is something I've loaded on my studio machine that is interfering. I'd have no clue what that could be. :mad:I don't see anything about the requirements on their website - it only says it was 'tested on Win XP sp2'. I wonder if it needs .net or something...

mr_es335
11-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Hello,

I have 3 system in total...office, laptop and studio. It does not work on the office system (with .net 2.0) and laptop with no .net. I do not want to put it on the studio system (as it ain't broke)!

Still, I would like to try an installer that has worked on other's systems. Any offer-er's?

Angie
11-17-2009, 09:53 AM
I don't see anything about the requirements on their website - it only says it was 'tested on Win XP sp2'. I wonder if it needs .net or something...

No as mr_es335 points out, that can't be it. I also don't think it is the installer.

It has to be something, either missing from the machine, or some demo of something that I still have on there. I need to go try it on my netbook.

Brent Evans
11-17-2009, 11:11 AM
I put this in the thread in the SAC forum, but it applies here too, I guess:

It installed straight to the VST folder for me, no problems, but it's a resource hog. Takes 12-13% on my PC per instance, Waves R-Verb takes 9%, waves Trueverb takes 4%, Freeverb takes 3%, IQS reverb 1%.

Sounds good, almost as good as Bob's, though.

mr_es335
11-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Hello,

I decided to install Cantabile 1.2 Lite (a free VST host) and guess what, an error.

See the image below. At least this gives us a bit more info.

ivanoff
11-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Hello,

I decided to install Cantabile 1.2 Lite (a free VST host) and guess what, an error.

do you try to re-download the file at TC elctronic ?

mr_es335
11-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Hello,

Yes, but it still did not work.

Can you email me your zip file?

mr_es335@hotmail.com

jcgriggs
11-17-2009, 02:25 PM
The LoadLibrary error indicates a problem loading a DLL. The plug-in is either looking for a DLL it expects the host to supply or a DLL that ships as part of the plug-in is corrupted or not found. If getting a new copy of the install package doesn't help, you could try making sure that the folder you install into is in the system path (Control Panel / System / Advanced / Environment Variables and make sure this location is in the value for the "Path" item in the System Variables pane - if not add it to the semi-colon separated list of paths that is the value for this variable) - this sometimes helps.

Angie
11-17-2009, 04:20 PM
I put this in the thread in the SAC forum, but it applies here too, I guess:

It installed straight to the VST folder for me, no problems, but it's a resource hog. Takes 12-13% on my PC per instance, Waves R-Verb takes 9%, waves Trueverb takes 4%, Freeverb takes 3%, IQS reverb 1%.

Sounds good, almost as good as Bob's, though.

Doesn't sound like I'm missing too much then. I was going through my FX list today and realized I have way too many reverbs that I don't use anyway. :D

mr_es335
11-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Hello,

I tried an installation on my 2nd studio system and it worked. So, there must be something missing elsewhere (do you not just love dependencies??)

Larry Burger
11-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Installation seems to place the .dll in a TC directory inside sac vst, so I pasted the file into the main vst directory and it worked.

Brent Evans
11-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Doesn't sound like I'm missing too much then. I was going through my FX list today and realized I have way too many reverbs that I don't use anyway. :D

Not missing much at all.

averombri
05-27-2014, 07:55 AM
NET.framework 3.5 fixes the problem

Brent Evans
05-27-2014, 01:23 PM
http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/members/axebuilder-albums-miscellaneous-picture52670-holy-thread-resurrection-batman.jpg

averombri
05-27-2014, 01:58 PM
From the ashes...!!!

soundchicken
05-28-2014, 04:26 AM
I didn't even see that...:eek: