PDA

View Full Version : "Hot Track Solo Mode".....Bug...

bertie
12-29-2004, 07:20 AM
Hi Bob, :)

I think there is a bug in the mode called "Hot Track Solo Mode" you know the yellow button in the top of the MT :) (my favorite tool btw)

The thingy goes like this : I have a session with 13 tracks and i switch on and use the "solo mode option" to check each track on it's own and the last track i checked is e.g. track 10 and after that leaving the "solo mode" on i close and save the session. When i open the same session again i already have the "solo mode" on and the track number 10 is playing because it's on "solo mode" which is right but, when i select different tracks the "solo mode" is stuck to the chanel 10 it doesn't solo the tracks i select at all it just plays the track 10! :confused:

To fix this you need to turn off the "solo mode"!
Note that this happens with the version 3.9a, but with the version 3.8a it doesn't play any sound at all untill you turn off the "solo mode"!

What do you think? :confused:

Bertie,

Bob L
12-29-2004, 10:38 AM
When a session is saved, it saves only the active solo switches on each channel. Not something I recommend, by the way. So when the session is opened, previous solo switches will be activated, but you will notice that the solo light is now flashing, signaling a normal solo mode rather than the solid light signaling Hot Track solo mode.

Hot Track Solo mode is not saved with session edls.

Bob L