PDA

View Full Version : Default Mixer View

BobP
01-09-2010, 09:49 AM
For some reason, I've changed my default mixer view when I first load SAC. I can press a function key to get me back to the view I want, but for some reason even though I've saved everything I can think of - Default Preferences, Default Mix Session, Default Mix Template - it still comes up with a different view. What am I missing?

Bob

DominicPerry
01-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Bob, you need to save the F-keys with the 'view' you want to appear first, on screen at the time you save. So, with F1, or whichever view you want, showing, go to File -> F-Key File -> Save, (and choose the name you want or overwrite the existing name). And then File -> F-Key File -> Save as Default (and say OK following dialog box).

Dominic

BobP
01-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Bob, you need to save the F-keys with the 'view' you want to appear first, on screen at the time you save. So, with F1, or whichever view you want, showing, go to File -> F-Key File -> Save, (and choose the name you want or overwrite the existing name). And then File -> F-Key File -> Save as Default (and say OK following dialog box).

Dominic

Gotcha! Excellent, thanks!

Bob