PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Shade 2.6 Finished

brettbrandon
08-02-2010, 02:10 AM
I finally got all the windows finished, and alignment problems fixed.

The new upload contains the following changes.

Finished the following dialogue boxes:
Control, Midi and Smpte
Touchpad
F-Key Properties
Scene Properties
Color Setup
Color Select

Fixed alignment problem with Z Mixer Aux buttons.
Fixed alignment problem with the Surround graph.
Widened the Wide and Z Mixer Channel labels.

www.brettbrandon.com/shades/Outdoor.html (http://www.brettbrandon.com/shades/Outdoor.html)

Enjoy.........:D

UpTilDawn
08-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Thanks Brett!

mako
08-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Thanks Brett - good work.

cheers mako

gdougherty
08-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Looks great. Spent the weekend with the previous versions and loved them outdoors at a festival.. They work great in sunlight.

IraSeigel
08-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi Brett,
Looks great, and I want to use it on some outdoor shows I have upcoming.

But I'm a little confused with the install procedure. The file is a .DLL file. Yet when you try to install a shade into the Shade directory, it looks for a file ending in .SHD.

What is the proper way to install your new Shade, now that Bob has "activated" the Shade option and you don't have to go thru the hassle of renaming the SAC_graphics.DLL file.

Thanks,
Ira

Wink0r
08-04-2010, 06:07 PM
The zip file I downloaded last night has a .shd file enclosed. Maybe you got the wrong file somehow??

IraSeigel
08-04-2010, 06:12 PM
The zip file I downloaded last night has a .shd file enclosed. Maybe you got the wrong file somehow??

Thanks very much. I'd downloaded v2.5 by mistake.
Ira

brettbrandon
08-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Sorry for the late response, but I just got to the gig here in New Mexico.....:o
Should I delete the 2.5 download? I left it in case someone needed it that hadn't upgraded.

IraSeigel
08-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Sorry for the late response, but I just got to the gig here in New Mexico.....:o
Should I delete the 2.5 download? I left it in case someone needed it that hadn't upgraded.

I believe some of the folks here had a preference for the v2.5 one. So I'd say leave it up. It was just a stoopid mistake on my part.

Thanks for all your work on this. Looking forward to trying it out later today.

Ira

brettbrandon
08-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Just in case anyone else gets the old shade, all you have to do is rename the .dll extension to .shd and it will work with the new shades function. The two files are exactly the same except for how they are named. ;)