PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade path question

Mitch
01-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Hello,

If I purchase the basic and later want to upgrade to lite, it's my understanding that the $300 paid for basic can be applied toward the price of the lite. What about if I use a VIP affiliate discount ? Would BOTH discounts apply ? ... The $300 for initial cost of basic, plus additional $300 offered by the affiliate ?

...just wondering ?

TotalSonic
01-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Hi Mitch -
from my understanding the upgrade price from SAWStudio Basic to SAWStudioLite would be $600 if you get the upgrade via a VIP Affiliate.

I'm sure Bob or Jeanne can chime in here and confirm this.

Best regards,
Steve Berson

AudioAstronomer
01-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Hello,

If I purchase the basic and later want to upgrade to lite, it's my understanding that the $300 paid for basic can be applied toward the price of the lite. What about if I use a VIP affiliate discount ? Would BOTH discounts apply ? ... The $300 for initial cost of basic, plus additional $300 offered by the affiliate ?

...just wondering ?
If you upgrade from basic to lite, the cost is 600$ through a VIP such as myself, dave, steve etc...

either way, you always pay the initial price for the software when ordering through a VIP. So final price of lite is always 900$ through a VIP.

Mitch
01-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Great. thanks guys.

Just to be sure about this, there are no discounts for the initial purchase of basic, Midi WS etc. right ?

So basic, Midi WS = $600 correct ?

Thanks again!

AudioAstronomer
01-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Great. thanks guys.

Just to be sure about this, there are no discounts for the initial purchase of basic, Midi WS etc. right ?

So basic, Midi WS = $600 correct ?

Thanks again!
yes sir!