Dan Fulton
11-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Not sure if in the demo you can do this

on the analog borad you can select the sub group for each channel

like 1-2
3-4

is there away to do this in SAC

right now i have a drum group Bass Group Guitar Group and a Vocal group setup

drums are sent to output 9 bass to output 10 gutar output 11 vocals to output 12

now i can't get the sub groups to send there mix to the main output of 1 and 2 is there a step im missing here or is that not possible in SAC

905shmick
11-04-2010, 07:10 PM
You can use the subgroup outputs Out9 - Out24 in 2 ways. The default is Grp Latch which acts like a DCA for the inputs assigned to them. When you run this way, you assign the individual outputs to Master Outs (1-8) as well as Sub Outs (9-24). The Sub Outs dont pass any audio.

The other way is to use them like analog subgroups - If you click on Grp Latch, you will see an option to choose Mstr 01 through Mstr 08. Note: You can select multiple Master Outs. When you run this way, the subgroups are now passing audio back to the master outs and your inputs should only be assigned to the subgroup outputs (9-24) not any master outputs (1-8).

Bob L
11-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Now select the master out on each of the subgroups out 9, 10, 11 and 12... point them all to master out 1 which is then assigned to device 1-2.

Bob L

Dan Fulton
11-04-2010, 07:48 PM
ok now i see what i was doing wrong thanks for the help

almost got all my gear together. and should be gettting the software soon thanks for the help again