PDA

View Full Version : OT: Isolated tracks from big hits

Arco
01-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Kinda cool...

http://studiomultitracks.com/

Not sure how this is done (is it really just multi-track iso's?) but cool to hear some of this.

Leadfoot
01-18-2011, 05:43 PM
love it. thanks for posting this.

JLepore
01-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Nice site.

Amazing comparing some of the old-time singers to the crap today. For real fun, listen to the vocal tracks of Fleetwood Mac and compare to the "vocal track" of Lady Gaga ... priceless :)

Trackzilla
01-19-2011, 04:04 AM
ya...amazing what slathering on more technology can't do eh?

Bruce Callaway
01-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks for posting this, a lot of fun to hear these recordings..

Dave Labrecque
01-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Thanks for posting this, a lot of fun to hear these recordings..

I'm lovin' the Who's Next stuff. :)

Tim Miskimon
01-23-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm lovin all this stuff.
David Lee Roth - what a trip!
I always have a fun trying to figure out what Mick Jagger is mumbling on all those great Rolling Stones records.
I was thinking that I'd understand what the hell he's saying on Give Me Shelter but even solo'd he's still pretty mush mouthed...:D
I love those great songs even if I can't understand half of what he's saying.
Man and you can really tell how great some of those singers were & the personality they put into those songs.
Karen Carpenter had a great voice, great pitch and a very pleasant vibrato.

Tim Miskimon
01-23-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm lovin' the Who's Next stuff. :)

How about that scream at the end of Won't Get Fooled Again - man that's a classic.
I think I'll sample that and trigger it off of my alarm clock to wake my wife up in the morning...:D

Dave Labrecque
01-23-2011, 01:03 PM
How about that scream at the end of Won't Get Fooled Again - man that's a classic.
I think I'll sample that and trigger it off of my alarm clock to wake my wife up in the morning...:D

:D

Ian Alexander
01-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Once.

Tim Miskimon
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Once.

:D