PDA

View Full Version : Track name location

Richard Rupert
05-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi Guys,

I feel so stupid that I can't answer this question: a friend (whom I got to buy SAW Basic a few years back) called to ask why his new computer is not displaying the track title text box until he hits "enter". (I've somehow become his de facto tech support <LOL>). It apparently is off the screen somewhere and I can't figure out how that's happening.

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks guys.

Dave Labrecque
05-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi Guys,

I feel so stupid that I can't answer this question: a friend (whom I got to buy SAW Basic a few years back) called to ask why his new computer is not displaying the track title text box until he hits "enter". (I've somehow become his de facto tech support <LOL>). It apparently is off the screen somewhere and I can't figure out how that's happening.

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks guys.

Might be some kind of graphics corruption that comes along with running multiple cores. Or maybe there's other stuff that causes that in SAW. Can't recall. Hopefully, others will...

Himhui
05-24-2011, 05:05 PM
It may help

http://www.sawstudiouser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10492&highlight=border+pad

Richard Rupert
05-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks fellas... I never considered that he's running Win7, but I'd be willing to be he is now that you mention it.

Thanks so much for the input; I'll send him the suggestions and see how he makes out. :)