PDA

View Full Version : Special offer on Anwida Bundle

AudioAstronomer
02-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Since there seemed to be many requests. Rather than offering the plugins singly, I am offering, on my own behalf, The Anwida Spazio and NAtive Modulation Pack bundle.

You can of course check out the demo's at anwida's website. I most certainly encourage you to do so. They are absolutely wonderful plugins, with great automation capabilities, unique and useful sound and well supported.

The total price for the bundle is 200$, if there are 10 purchasers. This will be a significant discount for everyone. Depending on the total interested I may as well be able to offer a discount on single plugins to those who may own one, but wish to purchase another. For my sawstudio customers, other VIP's and other VIP's customers (if you VIP contacts me first), I can offer more of a discount. Anyone else not falling under this umbrella is free to contact me as well.

Everyone is welcome to contact me with any questions about this offer at anytime. I appreciate everyone's feedback so far! Direct all questions to audiolabs [at] gmail.com, or 727.501.6266. This offer is ran completely through me, so please direct all questions about the offer to me, and all support requests to anwida.

Have a great day everyone!

Craig Allen
02-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Ok, I'll put my money where my mouth is - I'm in.

AudioAstronomer
02-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks Craig. Only a few more and we are good to go...

SoundSuite
02-17-2005, 01:03 PM
I may have come off as the group a$$hole, but it worked out better for us all.
I'll gladly take that punch in the eye anyday.

If I get enough money together in time, I'll put my name on the list without hestitation...If not oh well, $259 it'll be...without hesitation.
*remember, I'm in the middle of selling 'everything' and buying new, it'll take some juggling.*

None the less, it's not $309 ;)
I appreciate your working this out Robert.
Definately above and beyond the call of duty.

Jon R
02-17-2005, 01:03 PM
I love a good deal, and great plug-ins. And you know a craftsman is only as good as his toolbox. Count me in for the bundle. An E-mail is on it's way to you. :D

WWW111
02-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi Folks..My name is Bill Wall and I am a second time poster.I've read this forum for several months now.It was this SS community,and Bob's software, that got me interested.This forum has something special..People really do care and really are interested in what ever concerns, or thoughts,that you might have.That is Unique for any forum!..... I recently purchased a complete DAW from Robert with SS Lite(with all plugins),MWS,Sonoras K-meter. He has been great in every way.Answering all my "Dumb" questions and saving me a great deal of money.I am sure that he is not making anything on this Anwida deal.If anything he would take a little loss to further SAW and the SS recording community.
It seems to me that the bundle deal with "Spazio" is a no brainer,if you have the funds right now!The Anwida stuff is making a already great product even greater(all within SAW.) For those that already have some of there plugins then I am sure that some comprimise can be made for that.
Like I said,I am new to SS and the Saw Community, so please don't take my comments the wrong way.But it seems that we need all the native products that we can get and we need to support them in every way that we can.Especially if they are good and enhance SAW's performance. Thats what it is about! I hardly ever post anything, but thanks for letting me say this.I am really looking foward to this great adventure with SS!I am Proud to be part of the SAW Community!
Thanks To Everyone,
Bill

AudioAstronomer
02-17-2005, 02:13 PM
I beleive we only need 1 or 2 more.. and then we're set for quantity!

BillyK
02-17-2005, 02:15 PM
Robert:
Email sent to your GMail account.
Thanks,
BK

AudioAstronomer
02-17-2005, 02:36 PM
One more brave soul and the deal is set...

Then Ill give it a bit for anyone else to jump on this wagon of extreme fun and superior sound quality.

Eric
02-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Are we there yet?

conleec
02-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Hey Robert,

Well I certainly don't want anything to come out of your pocket, or anything of the sort, but now I would be interested in seeing if my purchase from 2/14 could be made part of your deal.

I wasn't really interested in purchasing the Spazio plug at $200, cause I already own Bob's and the FreeVerb is good too, for what I do. But now, for a $60 investment over what I already paid, I'll jump. It's $60 they wouldn't have got out of me otherwise. :)

If it doesn't work out, no worries.

AudioAstronomer
02-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Well I have one person wanting just spazio...

For some reason I cant figure out if you actually wanted spazio as well? If you do Chris, then we can probabaly consider the deal met.

unfortunately I cant consider you part of the deal because that was purchased through anwida, and this is my offer. So I will gladly see if I can get you a discount on a plugin you dont have if you wish.

conleec
02-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Robert,

Yeah, if I can get a steep discount on Spazio, I'll purchase it to "support the cause," if you will. I wasn't going to purchase it before at full price, because I already had other options.

I'm in with a client all day until about 7:00pm, but if you want we can talk after that. My number is 818-246-9700, or my email is: conleec@yahoo.com

Base1studio
02-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Hi Robert,

Can I still get in on it? I said I would and I will. Count me in. Thanks for your good work on this. Do I need to send an e-mail for payment? My E-mail is Base1@qconline.com if you need.

Thanks again,

Todd
Base1 Studio

AudioAstronomer
02-18-2005, 03:03 PM
That's 10... plus now 3 peopel I beleive wanting spazio alone..

plus I have 2 pending.

So the deal is for sure go! If everyone can be patient while we give some time for other memebers to take note of the deal.... then Ill post here, and give emails to everyone on payment.

Eric
02-18-2005, 04:02 PM

plus I have 2 pending.

So the deal is for sure go! If everyone can be patient while we give some time for other memebers to take note of the deal.... then Ill post here, and give emails to everyone on payment.
That's great! thanks for putting this together...........Now-Gimmie. :D ;)

Shawn
02-18-2005, 04:58 PM

plus I have 2 pending.

Thanks for the update Robert, good job on rounding us all up and leading us to the water... LOL..

:D

AudioAstronomer
02-18-2005, 05:01 PM
If anyone wants to begin sending payment. I prefer paypal to audiolabs [.at.] gmail.com

please include your address, phone, name and email where you can be reached. Whenever it seems no one else is jumping in (sometime after the weekend) I will make the purchase from anwida and they will distribute the products to everyone.

Thanks!

conleec
02-18-2005, 07:45 PM
If anyone wants to begin sending payment. I prefer paypal to audiolabs [.at.] gmail.com

Hey Robert,

What's the cost for Spazio alone?

Chris

AudioAstronomer
02-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Im still decided Chris...

AudioAstronomer
02-19-2005, 10:10 AM
OK! Great news!

I have 10 confirmed for the bundle. If anyone who owns one, or the other of the items I will offer spazio singularly for 125$ and the native modulation pack for 95$. I realize this is higher cost than purchasing the bundle, but please keep in mind that I am offering this out of my own generosity and am making an extremely generous offer in anyway you look at it.

Further discounts still apply, so please inquire.

I will begin taking payments on monday. Paypal is preffered as it is the most secure method. Payment instructions will be placed here, and emailed to everyone who has emailed me.

So anyone who ones one or the other of these products on special wishing to complete their package, please contact me!

Anyone who has not emailed me... please do so. It's hard to keep count of private messages and forum posts.

snapper
02-19-2005, 06:42 PM
I think I'd like to do this as well. I still need to purchase Saw lite though so I'll contact you.

AudioAstronomer
02-19-2005, 06:50 PM
A reminder again that all interested can pay me via paypal to audiolabs [.at.] gmail.com

If you wish a more traditional payment option of cashier's check or money order, please email me at the above email.

The sooner all payments are accounted for, the sooner I can place the order with anwida!

The offer will last till monday, at which point I will try to clean up payments and process the order ASAP.

Esopus
02-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi Robert.

I'm interested in the bundle... if i'm still on time.

I've sent you an email to your gmail address.

.:Esopus:.

SoundSuite
02-20-2005, 02:21 PM
The offer will last till monday, at which point I will try to clean up payments and process the order ASAP.

Thanks again for your work, Robert.
I'll have to skip this one, money is just not available currently and I do NOT want to hold anyone up.
I'll get the bundle later after I replace my hardware.

BillyK
02-20-2005, 08:01 PM
PayPal Sent!

THANKS for the great work Robert!!!

BK

AudioAstronomer
02-20-2005, 11:40 PM
6 people have paid So far for the bundle.

1 for spazio.

IF everyone else who wishes to join in would please contact me, or send paypa via instructions above.. we can get this processed!

Shawn
02-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Did you get my paypal Robert?

AudioAstronomer
02-21-2005, 08:43 AM
yes I did shawn!

We have 8 paid now for the bundle. 1 for spazio!

Later today I will see who is left. But you should know who you are :) 2 left to pay and I will make the orders!

AudioAstronomer
02-21-2005, 09:01 AM
That is now 9 paid...

The deadline is will be noon, Eastern time, tommorow. I think this should give everyone enough notice.

If there are any stragglers, I will take care of you but please dont make the hassle for me! :)

conleec
02-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Hey Robert,

I'm kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel financially, but I finally got two payments out of two clients on Friday. Have deposited the checks, but since today is a bank holiday, they still haven't posted to my account. If they post in the morning (Tuesday), I'm still interested in Spazio. But, I probably won't know until about noon your time.

AudioAstronomer
02-21-2005, 10:11 AM
OK Chris, just let me know. Ill wait for you

AudioAstronomer
02-21-2005, 07:13 PM
haha, whoops! I just realized while I was going over the ordering stuff that I undercharged everyone 10$... oh well lol! Ill eat my mistake :)

Im waiting for 3 people.. then depending on if anwida will take paypal. Everyone should be looking at wednesday to receive their plugins... if they dont take paypal, then most likely will be friday.

Craig Allen
02-21-2005, 07:33 PM
If you undercharged, I'll happily make up my difference. $10 isn't too much to ask for.

AudioAstronomer
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
If you undercharged, I'll happily make up my difference. $10 isn't too much to ask for.
no no no! I made a booboo, no one should pay more than advertised.

BillyK
02-21-2005, 08:59 PM
How will this work as far as getting the bundles? Do I assume we will get some sort of download code for the Anwida site?

Also... let me know the cost of those manuals once you get them printed and I will be happy to tack on an extra $10 when I pay you for that... no prob!

Thanks!!!!

Bill

conleec
02-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Robert,

Well, as of 10:30am Pacific time, my two deposits are still languishing in the "Pending Transaction" folder of my online banking site. This is killing me, 'cause I'd like to eat today, too. :p

I assume they'll post sometime today. If you can wait, great. If not, I understand.

AudioAstronomer
02-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Dont worry Chris, I have 2 other people waiting on bank transfers as well.. INCLUDING myself!

I think everyone can understand your situation, so it should be no problem to wait up.

And I will place a bulk order with anwida, and they will distribute the products to everyone. I must pay via credit/debit so once everyone is paid there will be a short wait for paypal to deposit the funds into my account.

thank you everyone for your participation!

Jon R
02-22-2005, 01:48 PM
I am glad you are stilling waiting. I didn't catch up with the thread from Friday till today. I will get you paid later today. I have a paypal account but haven't used it for a year. I hope I can figure it out. :confused:

Thanks for putting this great deal together. ;)

AudioAstronomer
02-22-2005, 02:20 PM
No Problem Jon! Im glad you can still get in!

Every one start saving up! In about a month there's going to be another awesome sawstudio native "bundle" ill be offering!

conleec
02-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Robert,

Well it's closing in on 6pm, Pacific, and my doggone deposits still haven't posted. Kinda sucks, 'cause my debit card has been deactivated since mid-day Sunday, and I'm living on the cash in my pocket -- which ain't much. :(

Hope they make it tomorrow.

AudioAstronomer
02-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Dont worry Chris.. my deposits didnt make it in today and Im waiting on another person. So even if you were good... everyone would be waiting on me :)

Yura
02-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Fellows
you begin to infect me

How much you pay from a hat for that?
Is there Spazio RV included?

AudioAstronomer
02-22-2005, 09:50 PM
you confuse me so much yura lol!

As an update, only 2 people left to pay! snapper and conleec... at least that I have records for.

And myself of course!

Naturally Digital
02-22-2005, 10:44 PM
you confuse me so much yura lol!I have visions of Yura sitting at his computer with one of those little english translation calculators, typing in each word as he goes! LOL :) No offense Yura. ;)

Yura
02-22-2005, 10:52 PM
LOL!
You see me!

Shawn
02-23-2005, 08:58 AM
LOL!
You see me!

You have made a lot of improvment during the last year Yura, that's for sure!

I think Robert's bundle price is 200 USD, that's for both the mod pack and Spazio.

:)

conleec
02-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Robert,

Finally sent payment. Just wanted to let you know, and thanks!

AudioAstronomer
02-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Looks like everyone is in!

I will be closing the deal tonight at 7pm eastern time!

AudioAstronomer
02-23-2005, 05:25 PM
It's closed! I am transfering funds to my bank account then place the order hopefully on friday!

Thank you everyone! you should be receving your plugins very very soon! How exciting!

Be saving up for next month there will be another fabulous deal! Hopefully Ill be able to offer some really neat deal on soft or hardware every month for everyone.

Yura
02-23-2005, 05:31 PM
I think Robert's bundle price is 200 USD, that's for both the mod pack and Spazio.

Seems like about half-price indeed!

sorry, I expect for tomorrow transfer onto my visa $100+ from michigan for some of my service. if so, I think I will be ready to order FrqAnalizer tomorrow, as I promised before.:)

BillyK
02-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Are we getting a disc mailed to us or are we getting an email with a download code? Just curious.. I am building up my brand new SAWStudio Super System as I write this and just curious how we are going to be receiving the plug-ins.

Thanks,
Bill

AudioAstronomer
02-24-2005, 10:36 AM
receive serial and key.

Yura
02-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Are we getting a disc mailed to us or are we getting an email with a download code? Just curious.. I am building up my brand new SAWStudio Super System as I write this and just curious how we are going to be receiving the plug-ins.

Thanks,
Bill

You're expecting to receive something! LOL!

AudioAstronomer
02-24-2005, 01:38 PM
If anyone wants me to send product to an email other than your paypal address, please let me know asap!

Shawn
02-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Robert,

Could you please explain how this is going to work?

I'm assuming that either you or Anwida will be emailing each of us with a serial number and the activator applet for our respective plugin packages, along with a secure download link to the full versions of the plugins themselves, I don't recall exactly if the activator applet also needs to be downloaded as well.

Once the purchase is completed is it going to be handled by Anwida as if we all purchased the plugins thru them?

Thanks for keeping us all up to date!

AudioAstronomer
02-24-2005, 02:23 PM
yes. I will pay anwida for all the plugins and they will distributed the activator and serial.

It is only a matter of waiting for my paypal transfer to hit the bank.

Shawn
02-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the reply Robert, no big rush here, I was just curious as to how it is going to work.

Thanks again!

AudioAstronomer
02-25-2005, 08:26 AM
Still no bank transfer yet.... cmon paypal you little money whore!

SoundSuite
02-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Still no bank transfer yet.... cmon paypal you little money whore!

yeah, think about how much money they make just off holding every transfer for 1-3 days and in thier intrest bearing account.

sickening, to say the least.

AudioAstronomer
02-25-2005, 12:39 PM
You would think they'd be happing stealing 6$ off every plugin I sold.. but noooo. Now they wanna make us all wait for it!

I have half a mind to...

hrm. the rest of the sentence was in the other half.

Sam C
02-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Don't paypal transfers to bank accounts state, "two to three business days?"

I think that's the number I see when I transfer from my paypal to my bank. I think?

AudioAstronomer
02-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Don't paypal transfers to bank accounts state, "two to three business days?"

I think that's the number I see when I transfer from my paypal to my bank. I think?
3-4 business days.

Ive done well over 1000 paypal transactions and it's almost always been 2 days.

Oh well, im as anxious as the next guy. I want my plugins!

Esopus
03-01-2005, 06:47 AM
Have someone got de bundle from Anwida yet ?

I still don't

I can wait till Robert's recovery but, is this the reason?

Pedro Itriago
03-01-2005, 07:57 AM
You'll be getting a new version of the Anwida bundle called the sting collection.

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Have someone got de bundle from Anwida yet ?

I still don't

I can wait till Robert's recovery but, is this the reason?

AudioAstronomer
03-01-2005, 08:08 AM
The reason seems to be shareIt. Ive sent payment through the ordering system but anwida has not received it. It seems like we're both waiting a bit in the dark here.

Pedro Itriago
03-01-2005, 08:47 AM
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if that was the case. I tried to get into the first Anwide bundle special, but shareIt rejected my order two days later.

May this message also serve the anwida people that not only the bundle was not what they expected only because the Saw community may be small, but also because you have real problems with the shareIt people if what Robert thinks is true.

I'm "banned" :mad: (long story) from the paypal :mad: system and that's one of the reasons I didn't get into Robert's offer.

The reason seems to be shareIt. Ive sent payment through the ordering system but anwida has not received it. It seems like we're both waiting a bit in the dark here.
:mad:

AudioAstronomer
03-01-2005, 09:17 AM
This is neither the fault of anwida nor myself. Shareit on their site even says it can be up to 24 hours before payment processed. Should it take that long (OR LONGER)... no.

Ive never had a good experience with share-it unfortunately. But it is what is there.

Just be patient folks, please :)

Pedro, if you want to send me a Money order, I can let you in on the bundle. I have one extra plugin pack that I can transfer to you immediately. Email me if you're interested.

Mitch
03-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Robert, has the door "shut" on this window of opportunity ?

AudioAstronomer
03-01-2005, 10:53 AM
I still have 1 bundle I can sell.

First come first serve. 3 people have asked, I offered pedro.

Whoever emails me and says "I want it" then pays, gets it.

Mitch
03-01-2005, 11:12 AM
I emailed you Robert. Get it ?

AudioAstronomer
03-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Mitch has it reserved :)

AudioAstronomer
03-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Ok everyone, after spending the last 4-5 hours moving between shareit and my bank.... (may I add, shareit has some really great customer service, I was impressed with the professionalism, promptness and competency).

It seems that due to a large number of withdrawals from my business account there was a hold put on my account that shareit could not figure out for whatever reason. I didnt really wanna become too crazy (because you know.. i really want my flipping plugins) so I should have everything resolved.

Once again sorry everyone for the delay, this has been quite an adventure!

All is well now. Order is processed, my bank is a bunch of morons (thanks to my mother for making some heads rollllll) and I will be doing this VERY differently next time.