PDA

View Full Version : PopUp Fader Fader

Carl G.
08-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Bob, ever consider a popup (large) fader for the Fmixer Faders?
If its easy and no drag on performance, I guarantee you it would be the most used popup in the history of SAC and SawStudio. :)

Leadfoot
08-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Bob, ever consider a popup (large) fader for the Fmixer Faders?
If its easy and no drag on performance, I guarantee you it would be the most used popup in the history of SAC and SawStudio. :)

I asked for that a long time ago, Bob said just double click the selected channel.
Kinda the same, but not.

Bob L
08-08-2011, 11:36 AM
I have messed with the idea... and have avoided doing it up to now since I find one of the most powerful use of the big faders is the ability to click up and dn next to the fader... trying to grab and move the fader a notch or two is not so easy to do... so the popup large fader idea, I feel was lacking compared to the current E mixer or Z or W mixer fader where you can grab and move to get close... but then quickly click up or dn to get exact.

Bob L

Carl G.
08-08-2011, 06:18 PM
I have messed with the idea... and have avoided doing it up to now since I find one of the most powerful use of the big faders is the ability to click up and dn next to the fader... trying to grab and move the fader a notch or two is not so easy to do... so the popup large fader idea, I feel was lacking compared to the current E mixer or Z or W mixer fader where you can grab and move to get close... but then quickly click up or dn to get exact.

Bob L
Yes that is a good reason for the double click for the Emixer!

So... maybe an option for the popup?
1. Maybe "CONTROL+left Click" for popup Fader.
2. Or menu option to switch default action of the fader zone only (from Double clicking for E mixer - to - standard single click for popup Large Fader/cursor jump to jump to popup fader)

RobertV
08-09-2011, 02:10 PM
I would love to see a pop-up Fader for the PAN controls

Robert V