PDA

View Full Version : BCF2000 question?

connifboudoin
08-08-2012, 05:40 AM
Glad to see the forum is up an running again.

Is there a way to make the BCF2000 start up on a certain channel when opening SAC. I use it for my mains and FX faders. Main Out, Sub Out, Then 6 auxes for FX. I want it to open with the first fader being my Main Out. Presently they are all in order as I listed them above.
Thanks

Bob L
08-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Currently, SAC starts on chan 1 each time it opens or recalls a new session or mix template.

I do have it on the list to possibly force a certain F-key with its included hot chan on fresh start... we'll see if that becomes an option down the road.

So... for now, you have to start and use one mouse click to either jump to the out chan or press an F-Key that has the Out as a saved start chan.

Bob L

RBIngraham
08-08-2012, 12:52 PM
You could also just put the mains to the left hand side on the FMixer window. Then it will always start up with the faders you want. Personally I hate having the surface chase the f mixer screen, especially on a unit with no led scribble strips like the behringer. So I always move the channels I want to move with the surface all the way to the left of the F Mixer window and then turn off all hardware links. That is the only way to really "assign" a surface channel strip to a particular channel strip in SAC.