PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

richswit
08-16-2012, 11:54 AM
I screwed up something. I thought I'd use the Studio Reverb and Leveler from SAW in my SAC program....so I just copied the Native folder out of SAW to SAC......didn't work out so well.
No plugins show up in my choices window!!!
I'm guessing a re-install, but I got all my stuff just right!!!

ivanoff
08-16-2012, 12:13 PM
try copying the FX.dll in the Sac native plugins
try adding the lines corresponding to the plugins folder "SAC_FX_Natives.ini"

UpTilDawn
08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
I screwed up something. I thought I'd use the Studio Reverb and Leveler from SAW in my SAC program....so I just copied the Native folder out of SAW to SAC......didn't work out so well.
No plugins show up in my choices window!!!
I'm guessing a re-install, but I got all my stuff just right!!!

Dump that folder you copied from SAW and install the plug-ins again. Do just as you would for SAW, but direct the install to go into SAC instead.... easy as anything else SAW/SAC-related.

richswit
08-16-2012, 12:23 PM
Dump that folder you copied from SAW and install the plug-ins again. Do just as you would for SAW, but direct the install to go into SAC instead.... easy as anything else SAW/SAC-related.

Thanks, but how do I re-install the echo-delay program? That shows up after you install SAC/SAW. I think I will re-install SAC, then do as you said with Studio Reverb and Leveler.

Just did it...took 30 seconds!!!! and I was smart enough to save all Fkey, scenes and mixes from before!!!!!

richswit
08-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Anyone know of a chorus/flanger plugin that would work in SAC. Would like to run my old rhodes through it.
Thanks folks.:)

RandyHyde
08-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Anyone know of a chorus/flanger plugin that would work in SAC. Would like to run my old rhodes through it.
Thanks folks.:)

I use the AnwidaSoft Modulator plug in package (I wanted a phase shifter, but it has lots of different modulator/delay plugins). Never used the flanger/chorus, but the phase shifter is amazing.

Cheers,
Randy Hyde

richswit
08-16-2012, 02:09 PM
I use the AnwidaSoft Modulator plug in package (I wanted a phase shifter, but it has lots of different modulator/delay plugins). Never used the flanger/chorus, but the phase shifter is amazing.

Cheers,
Randy Hyde

Gonna try the demo....thanks!

airickess
08-16-2012, 05:59 PM
I also think any of the Kjaerhaus Classic plug-ins, including the Chorus, will work in SAC. They are all free downloads.

gdougherty
08-17-2012, 06:06 AM
Kjaerhaus Classic is the chorus I use. Remotely updateable if needed.