PDA

View Full Version : Saving window locks

Mattseymour
09-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Forgive me if I've missed something obvious. Is it possible to save the state of the windows locks? I want the startup default with the z and f mixer views locked.

Bob L
09-22-2012, 04:09 PM
The lock switches are not saved anywhere, they are on the fly switches.

Perhaps you can use the navigation links options and keep the Z and F mixers from chasing the hot channel... which is similar to locking the views. These options do save with the preferences.

Bob L

Mattseymour
09-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Ok thanks for that Bob.

What I was hoping to avoid was the z mixer jumping around sections as the setup has the z mixer linked to hardware and the w mixer used for channel operations. However it's a small training issue so I'm sure we can cope with setting the lock.

gdougherty
09-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Ok thanks for that Bob.

What I was hoping to avoid was the z mixer jumping around sections as the setup has the z mixer linked to hardware and the w mixer used for channel operations. However it's a small training issue so I'm sure we can cope with setting the lock.

I do what Bob suggests and I use f-keys to move the fader pack where I want it. Just make sure the f-keys are selecting the view the faders are locked to. Really like that way because I can keep the F mixer static showing all my inputs while the Z mixer and fader surface shift down the inputs.