PDA

View Full Version : little note - JMS aux

Yura
06-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi onliners!

since I started to work basing to recording from channels sources,
I found that if necessary to record one track as the sum of sevaral channels at once, the using of JMS buss extntn is exactly way to catch it. (only one)

Carlos Mills
06-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi onliners!

I found that if necessary to record one track as the sum of sevaral channels at once, the using of JMS buss extntn is exactly way to catch it. (only one)

Hi Yura
If I understando well what you mean, you can also do that by using the "Buil Mix to Current Hot Track" option, without using any plug in.

Best regards.

Carlos Mills
06-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Hi onliners!

Ops... seems that I did misunderstand what you mean... You are talking about Recording in Live Input Mode, right?

Bob L
06-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Yura,

You are correct.

I have been considering hooking the record signals into the pre patch points for the return and output channels as they are hooked for the input channels, but there are still some details I have to work out first.

Bob L

Yura
06-20-2004, 02:32 PM
Ops... seems that I did misunderstand what you mean... You are talking about Recording in Live Input Mode, right?

(Hi again)

Yes! it is exacly, Carlos!

thanks to all

Carlos Mills
06-20-2004, 04:50 PM
(Hi again)

Yes! it is exacly, Carlos!

thanks to all

Hi Yura,

Ok... I envy you doing this Live Input Mode Recordings :) Wait until next weekend, when I will be building up my P4P-800 Deluxe DAW and lowering my buffers down to 64 and maybe also selling my console... ;)

Best regards,

Yura
06-21-2004, 05:49 AM
Yes...
Kria kria kria!

since i'v got it, i never muve up that numbers more than 128x1 !!!!!!
and rec from chann mode reveals so wonderful comforts!

Y.O.