PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SANS AMP Emulator

Guitarkeys.com
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
I use the TSE BOD in SAC and it works perfectly. I tried it in SAW and it does not - "Trouble Loading Plugin".

I'm pretty new to SAW so if there is a fix or I'm doing something wrong then any help would be appreciated. If the plugin just doesn't work in SAW then I'm going to need a replacement to it if it exists.

Thanks,

Jamie

soundchicken
06-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Worked for me last I tried.

Bob L
06-05-2013, 09:33 PM
If it works in SAC, it should also work in SAWStudio... make sure you have the .ini file link details correct or that the dll is in the vst_plugins folder and not a subfolder of that.

Using the .ini link option would be better because SAC and SAW could point to the same dll install.

Bob L

Guitarkeys.com
06-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Just a follow up. Turns out it isn't working in both SAW and SAC, but it did work previously as I used it in SAC at several gigs. All the native plugs work fine and some of the other VSTs I normally use are working fine as well.

What would cause a VST not to work or stop working? I've tried reinstalling the VST and SAW. It's not a SAW/SAC problem so if anyone has any computer ideas I'm open to try anything.

Thanks,