PDA

View Full Version : Screen Stall/Refresh

mr_es335
10-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Hello,

I have been noticing that when going from SAC to SAW - that often-times, the screen does not display in SAW. You get a blank screen - until you left click - and all re-appears.

This happens at present only when Kontakt is loaded in SAW.

Any ideas?

Bob L
10-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I have seen it under certain conditions as you mentioned... but I have not been able to find a solid solution... something is going on and it seems to depend on video card drivers as well as other software installed and loaded... it has been a tough one to chase down.

Bob L

soundchicken
10-08-2013, 01:20 PM
I get this a lot running SAC/SAW. Nothing that causes anything to cease operation, just the added click to get the sub windows to repopulate on the screen.

mr_es335
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Hello,

I am discovering that it has a lot to do with what VST's/VSTi's are being used.

keithsplace
10-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Same here, had it happen once or twice. Both times flipping screens between SAC/Saw screens. Screen on host wouldn't refresh, but remote worked perfectly till the end of set. Cntr-s and restarted worked fine from the on.
Haven't had the issue again since. Just sort of watch how much I flip around and try to take it slow. Did go thru and make sure all my Win tweaks had been set as well. Had a few I things reactivated.