PDA

View Full Version : New Studio Desk Build

Microstudio
11-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Well I finished moving into my new place and got the new Kitty Condo built and now the new Studio Desk Build will start later this month. Kitty Condo (https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1450720_10200778030188855_461961379_n.jpg)

With no desk life is not cool! The new desk with have a keyboard drawer...nice!

I have come up with a really cool design that can be built pretty cheap and still be very configureable, take apart and easy to make.

I will be posting pics and how I make it as I go on this thread.

What good is a DAW if it has no desk :cool:

Dan Hauck
11-02-2013, 08:32 PM
As a servant of 3 cats I plan on a project that combines the condo & desk into one unit. Their favorite place, after all, is in front of my monitors sitting on my keyboard.

Microstudio
11-03-2013, 06:40 AM
As a servant of 3 cats I plan on a project that combines the condo & desk into one unit. Their favorite place, after all, is in front of my monitors sitting on my keyboard.

My cat loves to sit at the top of my chair behind my head in the sweet spot to help with the mixing ;)

Richard Rupert
11-03-2013, 10:20 AM
I feel pretty safe in assuming that I co-habitate with more felines than anyone else here on the forum. And having 3 kitty condos on premisis, I will attest to the fact that they go through seisel like a chain saw through butter. They love that stuff.

Mine don't get the opportunity to "help" with mixing, as my studio is in a separate building. But I do think they make comments when I bring in finished projects to listen to on my house system. And it's not always complimentary. :)