PDA

View Full Version : I have to ask...

Jeanne Quinn
06-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Robert! (Audio Astronomer)

After careful analysis of your avatar, Bob and I can not figure out what it is!!:confused: We've exchanged some interesting guesses, and in all honesty, each of them has been somewhat gruesome. :eek:

I love a good mystery, but can you give us a hint? :) Anybody else know what AA's avatar is?

-Jeanne

soundtrack2life
06-21-2004, 04:33 PM
Looks like 2 ducks kissing??
Joe

Yura
06-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Robert! (Audio Astronomer)

After careful analysis of your avatar, Bob and I can not figure out what it is!!
-Jeanne
I was puzzled into a feet too! I zoomed it in and out and with no result of my imagination! it is no dust of intergalactic space?

AudioAstronomer
06-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Ever seen the movie Monty python and the Holy Grail?

It's the killer rabbit (with the pointy teeths).

An absolutely hilarious sketch in one of the best movies ever. If it is too gruesoe Ill gladly remove it, but to those who know it... it's is very very funny :)

Jeanne Quinn
06-21-2004, 05:07 PM
I like the idea of two ducks kissing better. ;) HA!

No, leave it! I know there are lots of Python fans out there... :)

-Jeanne

mghtx
06-21-2004, 05:08 PM
It's been too long since I've seen that movie for me to fiqure that out. I thought it was a slap at Yura's avatar. Now I gotta see the movie again.

Yura
06-21-2004, 05:23 PM
disgust comes with appetite
But I gotta eat my roasted chop now

Shawn
06-22-2004, 03:08 AM
LOL!

Bring forth, the Holy Hand Grenade..

Now, consult the book of ordinance.

First, thou shalt pull the pin from out of the holy hand grenade, and then thou shalt count in numbers, and the number of thine counting shall be three, no more, no less, thou shall not count to 2, unless it is then folowed by three, thou shalt not count to four, and five is right out!

When thou has finished with the counting to three, thou shalt then proceed to lobbest the holy hand grenade at thine enemies... :D

Naturally Digital
06-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Well done Shawn!

That takes me back. A true classic for sure!
Dave.

Shawn
06-24-2004, 04:07 AM
I love Monty Python, those guys came up with some of the funniest bits. :D

..and it should be, "the book of armaments" I think..

AudioAstronomer
06-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Actually...

Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

(angelic voices)
How does it, uh... how does it work?

I know not, my liege.

Consult the Book of Armaments!
Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One.

"And Saint Atila raised the hand grenade up on high,saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large..."

Skip a bit, Brother.

"And the Lord spake, saying, First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number be
reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards
thou foe, who being naughty in my sight shall snuff it.'"

Amen.

Amen.

Right! One... two... five!

Three, sir!

Three!

Kaboom

I dont know if it's cool, or very very sad that I know the whole script by heart :)