PDA

View Full Version : SawStudio Touch

Ollie
03-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Been a while since I have been on the forum. Was wondering what was the news on the Sawstudio Touch. I have a monitor arriving soon that will work well with Protools, but would like to know how mutli touch in Saw is going.

Thanks

Ollie :)

Dave Labrecque
03-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Been a while since I have been on the forum. Was wondering what was the news on the Sawstudio Touch. I have a monitor arriving soon that will work well with Protools, but would like to know how mutli touch in Saw is going.

Thanks

Ollie :)

Welcome back.

Sorry, Ollie. Haven't heard much around here. Maybe something more current on the SAC side of things?

Tim Miskimon
03-31-2014, 08:46 AM
Bob - I'd like to know this as well.

Ian Alexander
03-31-2014, 10:54 AM
I don't recall SS Touch, but couldn't you achieve something similar to what I am imagining with one of these programs that duplicates your computer screen on a tablet? And what of Win 8? Isn't it supposed to do some touchscreen tricks? I realize these may be ignorant questions, so be gentle. :o

Bob L
03-31-2014, 12:42 PM
Currently touch screens can be used as a single mouse replacement in SAWStudio.

I have to create special code for SAWStudio to go beyond that... SAC is currently multitouch with the 3M touchscreens and code is being finished for multi-touch in Win 8 with any supported Win 8 touchscreen.

Bob L