PDA

View Full Version : full controller platform for SAC with custom Midi coding.

martiaudio
09-23-2015, 08:01 AM
I am selling my well looked after controller for SAC, concisting of 8 fader controllers and encoders, touch screen, trackball, reliable usb hub and headphone amp.
let me know if you are interested it comes in a pelican style case on option and made to measure foam and fabric cover for it.
I will send you all the specs and the fader control particularities.

https://youtu.be/XB1gml93ToE
https://youtu.be/3MvwkCnvv-s
https://youtu.be/f5c9wiOlDmE

in the back there is only Powercon input and output Neutrik with cable UK main. ( but with some little modification it can be EU or US with headphone amp power changed and terminations. to 110v )
2 x XLRs for headphone amp,
USB B neutrik
and VGA.
there is also space for midi i/o with no terminations.
thank you

martiaudio
10-12-2015, 10:42 AM
it comes well packed with:
- the Behrckie Code for pc and instruction. it is simple.
- a Full controller dedicated to SAC and SAW only. featuring:
1x Custom handmade aluminium, plywood and oak chassis. solid!
1x BCF 2000 Behringer ready for Behrckie ( but you can re-initialize and use it with Sac and SAW with only Mutes/solos/pan/faders)
1x Monitor Touch Screen ELO 1939L 19” 5x4
1x Trust Port 2.0 USB HUB IOX ( good quality )
1x ECCO Kensington Optical ORBIT trackball USB ( with the wheel: Super useful easing the work flow! )
1x Stereo Headphone Amp inside the chassis with Volume control and Neutrik 6.35mm Jack
1x 4way main UK inside accommodating PSUs and UK lead to power everything at once.
at the rear there are POWERCON NEUTRIK IN/OUT , 2x NEUTRIK XLR IN, 1x USB B Neutrik and 2 calibrated spare holes
it is currently powered with 230-240 VAC. it will come with a UK Powercon lead but you will need to change to EU if necessary. or redesign few things to accommodate 110 120 VAC.
1x Custom handmade thick and foamy fitted cover.
1x Pelican Plastic PRO case fitting the controller on Option/ Not included in the price.

martiaudio
10-17-2015, 03:30 AM
I no longer use SAC live with this controller
So if no one is interested at all I will dismantle it to rescue the screen I need for a project.
This controller is really cute, compact and still great today despite touchscreen and operating systems evolution..
So if it can make a sound engineer happy .. just let me know.
many thanks

Andreas
10-17-2015, 08:48 AM
By the way: Do you know what happened to the Berckie Project? I still have one BCF loaded with the Berkie Demo Sysex Data and don`t know, how to initialize it back to normal Modes.

Best Wishes
Andreas

martiaudio
10-24-2015, 04:21 PM
i don't quite know what happened with Fulvio?!?!?!
I haven't research yet but I thought it would be easy to re-initialised the BCF2000..I will research on this soon cos I am using something different now and I'd probably need a normal BCF op. I will sell SAW lite, all the Native plugins and SAC 3.0 soon BTW if anyone is interested.

mr_es335
10-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Hello,

What are you asking for SAW Lite?

martiaudio
11-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Hello,

What are you asking for SAW Lite?

$750 for SAWStudioLite
$1100 for everything!

martiaudio
12-02-2015, 07:48 AM
Actually.
All my RML Labs software.. everything for a bargain price $750.. Let me know..