PDA

View Full Version : The Scene Properties Dialog

mr_es335
12-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Hello,

I have put together a rather lengthy document on the above topic - hoping that it will assist others in obtaining a better understanding of the Scene Properties Dialog.

You may obtain it here: The Scene Properties Dialog (http://www.sentinelmusicstudios.com/ftp/text/The_Scene_Properties_Dialog.pdf)

I do hope that you will keep in mind that I do consider myself as a novice SAC user, and as a result, this document will not cover all of the various aspects of scene theory and usage. But I will remain hopeful that this document will still be of assistance regardless. With this point in mind, this document might be considered then as "a work I progress" - with various content being added as the need arises.

As always, I would appreciate your comments and/or suggestions to it.

UpTilDawn
12-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Thanks! I know this will come in handy sometime and I appreciate the effort to help make it easy to understand.

mr_es335
12-24-2015, 02:03 PM
Hello,

UpTilDawn...you are very welcome!

Just for interest...166 views...is anyone else finding this helpful or useful?

I would appreciate any comments, suggestions or corrections in content.

Richard Rupert
12-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello,

UpTilDawn...you are very welcome!

Just for interest...166 views...is anyone else finding this helpful or useful?

I would appreciate any comments, suggestions or corrections in content.

Hi Dell,

Thanks for your effort in creating this reference document. I have not commented because I tend to look for answers only when I have a question... but if/when I need some direction, I'll certainly check this out. And then I'll let you know how useful it was.

I appreciate your frequent contributions to the forum.

Mike Bizanovich
12-29-2015, 01:05 PM
Very nice of you sir. I will check it out!