PDA

View Full Version : mainboard

andrew b
09-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Hi, I have an RME HDSPe MADI card, and my host's old mainboard just died today. So I need to get a new one, and I want it to work flawlessly with the card. Please advise what will be the best choice in terms of MB chipset and even model/manufacturer.

Naturally Digital
09-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Hi, I have an RME HDSPe MADI card, and my host's old mainboard just died today. So I need to get a new one, and I want it to work flawlessly with the card. Please advise what will be the best choice in terms of MB chipset and even model/manufacturer.If you haven't already, you should also post this question to the RME forum.

andrew b
09-03-2016, 01:12 AM
If you haven't already, you should also post this question to the RME forum.

already done )

PhaseShifter
09-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Hi, I have an RME HDSPe MADI card, and my host's old mainboard just died today. So I need to get a new one, and I want it to work flawlessly with the card. Please advise what will be the best choice in terms of MB chipset and even model/manufacturer.

It might sound odd, but if you know that board worked fine, you might want to see if you can find one (or even 2) on ebay.

mr_es335
09-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Hello,

PhaseShifter's advice is certainly apropos here.

Picking a motherboard, and especially one that really and truly "works" can be a bit of a challenge today - especially with so many to choose from.

In my recent build, I chose the ASUS Z170-P.

andrew b
09-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Hello,

PhaseShifter's advice is certainly apropos here.

Picking a motherboard, and especially one that really and truly "works" can be a bit of a challenge today - especially with so many to choose from.

In my recent build, I chose the ASUS Z170-P.

thank you) want ASUS Z170-PREMIUM :D many peripherals )