PDA

View Full Version : Wondering why plug-in buggin out...

AudioAstronomer
06-25-2004, 10:07 PM
IoPlong Slifty. from here: http://andreas.smartelectronix.com/index.php?nav=1

All his plug-ins crash Saw :( Im talking full blown "this software has ruined your day, please pray to God you saved the session recently" kinda crash.

Just wonderin what's up? Being that I really like this slifty thing Id be floored to have it work in saw :) this little plugin is really amazing.

Carey Langille
06-26-2004, 03:24 AM
It might be crashing because its looking for some kind of VST Tempo/Host Tempo signal from SAWStudio to make it work. I have run into this a few times on different Steinberg plugins. They either just sit there and do nothing or they crash SAWStudio. I have mentioned it to Bob and sent him some link info on it and i think its on a list to be looked it.

AudioAstronomer
06-26-2004, 11:25 AM
That would explain why 4 of my favorite plugins aint workin :( Splonki, Slifty, sometimes EnergyXT and PhatmatikPro.

And seriously I work with 99% good ole rock n roll ;) Just can do some very neat stuff with those plugs

Carey Langille
06-26-2004, 01:33 PM
It Amazing how many new VST plugins are now looking to the Host Application to sync LFO's tempos, Speeds, ect.. Im hoping Bob finds the Secret to this one soon.

Happy Sawing!