PDA

View Full Version : OT: Software-Hardware Listing

mr_es335
07-25-2018, 12:55 PM
Good day,

I have always been interested in the software and hardware that folks here use and thought that it might be interesting to compile a portfolio of just that.

In light of this, I have prepared and provided a text file that lists the various information that I thought might be useful in compiling this portfolio.

I would like to keep the list "as is" - but have provided a section for adding your own notes that you might believe to be pertinent to this compilation.

I have also asked to provide images of your current setup.

Anything you feel is not relevant, can simply be omitted.

Once completed, I will provide a complete listing, as well as any interesting points that I might have been able to glean from this information.

Here is the text file: 2802

Please complete the attached and submit your information to: dell@sentinelmusicstudios.com

Thank you for your time and interest.

PS: Add a pic of the "one-and-only" as well.

mr_es335
08-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Hello,

I was hoping to get more input here - but that does not appear to be happening. Aside from that, as can be seen in some of the latter posting, some are having "issues" with Windows.

So, I have prepared the following document: 2818

Let me what you think? Is this document helpful? What additions can be added to improve this document?

Please note: This document is not meant to be a detailed document - merely a brief outline the process that I use.