PDA

View Full Version : Control Track and Calling Scenes

mr_es335
06-25-2020, 09:07 PM
Good day,

I am not sure if I will be explaining this potential anomaly properly, but when using the Control Track to call Scenes...should the Scenes listings in SAC "auto-advance" as the Scenes are being recalled via the Control track?

For example, I have two presets being called, and I see the presets changing in the amp sim application...but the Scenes listing is "static".

Any ideas??

Bob L
06-26-2020, 06:43 AM
The recall scene by name option currently does not update the scene list displaying the scene recalls.

If you use the recall current scene and use the auto advance scene option, then you will see the scene list track along as the scenes change in sequence.

I have been thinking of adding an option for the scene list to track the current scene no matter how it changes.

Bob L

mr_es335
06-26-2020, 01:29 PM
Bob,
... Thanks Bob for the reply...very much appreciated.

In all honesty, this is something that I have never checked for...but I just happened to be running some tests and noticed this "anaomaly".

I have been thinking of adding an option for the scene list to track the current scene no matter how it changes. ...This would be a welcome feature set!