PDA

View Full Version : SoundFile window!!!

bertie
06-27-2004, 03:44 PM
hi Bob, :)

is it possible to set the SF window in front of other windows. I work a lot with SF and i need a SF window to be in top of Mixer and Multitrack like a plugin window when you edit a plugin the window of that plugin stays in top of all other windows. :)

Thanks,

Bertie, (lifetime SAWStudio user)

TotalSonic
06-27-2004, 03:46 PM
hi Bob, :)

is it possible to set the SF window in front of other windows. I work a lot with SF and i need a SF window to be in top of Mixer and Multitrack like a plugin window when you edit a plugin the window of that plugin stays in top of all other windows. :)

Thanks,

Bertie, (lifetime SAWStudio user)

It's very easy to set up an F-key view with the Soundfile view the exact size you want it to be so it does exactly this.

Best regards,
Steve Berson

Bob L
06-27-2004, 06:01 PM
Yes, as Steve said... you should start getting comfortable with the F-Key views... make your own or use my defaults to start, but use them.

The main F-Key-1 default has a SF window in its place with nothing on top of it... make your own version of this and save your F-Keys.

When you need to use the SF window, simply press the F-Key or two that has your SF view in its place and nice and big.

In fact, I have said many times... to use the interface to its maximum effectiveness, make all F-Key views with each window you are displaying in its own space and with no other windows ontop of it... if you follow this suggestion, you would never run into any conflicts with windows getting covered up when exercising any commands.

It simply is a more efficient way to work. :)

Bob L