Yura
06-28-2004, 02:43 PM
you'd better not nervous so :)

I afraid Bob's patience may leave him
and we all be here alone :)

Bob L
06-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Believe me Bertie... I want the VideoWorkShop done much more than you do. :D

There are a lot of factors involved, technical, financial, development time... etc.

I have to balance all of these things along with maintaining the existing SAWStudio product line and somewhere in there find time for a personal life with my family.

A huge task for one person... although it will still probably get done faster this way than if I had a staff of 100 programmers. :)

Bob L

AudioAstronomer
06-28-2004, 03:35 PM
I would probably buy a video camera just for this if it came out heh. I find myself doing all sorts of things just because I never thought I could do them.... including midi ;) Using library views, projects with over 100 tracks (layers) etc.. Not even a year ago Id just hit record, move a fader and hope for the best...

bertie
06-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Believe me Bertie... I want the VideoWorkShop done much more than you do. :D

There are a lot of factors involved, technical, financial, development time... etc.

I have to balance all of these things along with maintaining the existing SAWStudio product line and somewhere in there find time for a personal life with my family.

A huge task for one person... although it will still probably get done faster this way than if I had a staff of 100 programmers. :)

Bob L

It is amaizing how you did manage to writte the whole SAWStudio in perfection and unique by yourself :)
I mean when i look at Steinberg and Protools and others they have dozens of people doing this and that working on just one software and in the end what comes out is crap :)
Sometimes you amaze me. Really :confused:
Probably you are an alian with two brains Bob:) :) :)

Bertie, (lifetime SAWStudio user)

Bob L
06-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Now if my di-lithium crystals would just arrive, perhaps I could get this Time Machine beta up and running... then we could have it all yesterday. :D

Bob L

bertie
06-28-2004, 03:51 PM
Now if my di-lithium crystals would just arrive, perhaps I could get this Time Machine beta up and running... then we could have it all yesterday. :D

Bob L

HaHAha :) :) :)

Bertie, (lifetime SAWStudio user)

mghtx
06-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Ha Ha !!! Well if there's anyone who could make a Time Machine it would be you Bob. "Make it so." Will it be coded in Assembly Language? :D Can't wait for the video for that one. "Watch as I bring up a point in time by hitting the F-keys." :D