PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to set these folks straight...or not?

Bill O'C
05-21-2005, 11:34 AM

AudioAstronomer
05-21-2005, 11:42 AM
People jeer at what they do not understand... *shrug*

It's quite obvious there's little understanding either heh.

Arco
05-21-2005, 12:11 PM
..not worth it.

MMP
05-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Saw Studio works much better with the Nuendo skin.

MM

Bob L
05-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Perhaps they will open their eyes someday, as Dusty and others have done recently.... its only themselves that they hurt by staying in the dark about alternative ways of working that could most likely improve everything about their audio production experience.

The expense and graphic argument is a joke... completely meaningless and very old and tired... especially when there are so many shades available and when these same people are going off about their $3000 mic pre that they just bought. :)

I say... leave it alone.

Bob L

mikebuzz
05-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Well just read the posts VIDEO GAMERS !!! that explains alot , wow I have computer drums , comp. guitar sims bass sims vocal sims key sims , and I can put them all together in this program , I don't call that writing music !! ACID is a great program but it dos'nt make you a musician in my book .

The ignorance is really amazing but that what it is

LAter
Buzz

:eek:

Bill O'C
05-21-2005, 02:19 PM
I say... leave it alone.
Bob L

O.K. (Why did I know that? :) )

Regards,

Bill

EDIT: Removed sarcastic reference.

Bruce Callaway
05-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Actually there are are still enough positive comments about SAWstudio in the responses anyway.

The guy who cracked jokes about the SAW visuals who claims he worked for 10 years on consoles sounds like one of those creatively challenged (and painfull to work with) studio engineers who cannot think outside the small box they live in. I have struck a few of those in my time. You can't tell them anything.

Cheers
Bruce

Sam C
05-21-2005, 07:14 PM
I actually was there to say politely that SAW was worth a look. But, you know how these things go, someone has to get sarcastic! Sure enuf!

danickstr
05-21-2005, 08:09 PM
they just have a different take on things. they are young turks that are still buying reeboks and jordans. i used to like taht stuff too, til i realized that the advertising was just hype for an inferior product. the money that went to advertising and corporate perks was what i was paying for no real value added, just my need to buy into the hype;)

razor
05-22-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm an x nuendo user I can tell you we have the last laugh.
Phil
:D

Perry
05-22-2005, 02:48 AM
I'm an x nuendo user I can tell you we have the last laugh.
Phil
:D

:p :)