PDA

View Full Version : Rec-Rdy not being restored

Mogers
06-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi Bob

Starting experimenting with 3.9e, and, although it pains me to quote McDs advertising, it has to be said that "I'm lovin' it" ;)

Really glad that you've added Rec-Rdy reverts to being active at the end of a recording - I've wanted this for a long time. But I can't seem to get it to work...

I turn Rec-Rdy on, then either hit Enter or Left-Click the Rec button, and it goes into record. Then I either hit Space or Left-Click the Stop button, and the recording stops. But Rec-Rdy doesn't come back on.

Am I being stupid here?

cheers
Mark

AudioAstronomer
06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi Bob

Starting experimenting with 3.9e, and, although it pains me to quote McDs advertising, it has to be said that "I'm lovin' it" ;)

Really glad that you've added Rec-Rdy reverts to being active at the end of a recording - I've wanted this for a long time. But I can't seem to get it to work...

I turn Rec-Rdy on, then either hit Enter or Left-Click the Rec button, and it goes into record. Then I either hit Space or Left-Click the Stop button, and the recording stops. But Rec-Rdy doesn't come back on.

Am I being stupid here?

cheers
Mark

I know I shouldnt speak up if im not sure, but I beleive it was said earlier it only works for SRP?

Sebastian Eskildsen
06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
It works only with SRP+REC,
you can link srp and rec funktion togehter in the option menu.

Sebastian

Mogers
06-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Ah...

But it only works with the mouse. If Rec-Rdy is on and you press the SpaceBar, then Rec-Rdy is turned off and Stop is effectively pressed. So you have to go into SRP using the mouse - and then, if you stop with the space bar, Rec-Rdy is restored.

Many thanks to Robert and Sebastian for your help :)

cheers
Mark

Dave Labrecque
06-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't seem to work right...

"If Rec-Rdy is active when you start SRP or Rec mode, Rec-Rdy will automatically restore when you stop the SRP or Rec operation."

Works for SRP but not for Rec mode.

Bob L
06-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Right now it works when you press the SRP button with the mouse.

There are dozens of other routine hooks that have to be implemented to hook every possible way to get into record... I haven't taken the time to chase them all down.

Bob L