PDA

View Full Version : latest metronome in latest saw?

AudioAstronomer
06-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Is anyone having trouble getting the jms metronome 1.6a to work in sawstudio 3.9f?

It only gives one click, at the very beginning of the track for me. This is the first time in a week I've had time to sit down and work on my own music and it really sucks when bummers like this happen. 'bout time I learn how the conductor track and stuff works I guess.

AudioAstronomer
06-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I got 1.5 metronome working, but 1.6a still dead... anyone else using it?

Shawn
06-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi Robert,

I remember Jon saying he would fix it a couple of days after releasing the update.

:)

mako
06-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Hello Robert - yes, I had the same result - with the updated version.

mako

Bob L
06-25-2005, 12:03 AM
Robert,

The Conductor Track is a simple and powerful way to get your clicks... simply place the cursor down the timeline and use the Conductor Track option... instant clicks... downbeat and the rest of the measure beats... different...

Now... take a moment to pick the proper port for your click samples... they can be any sound on any patch on any port... drum sounds, percussion sounds... whatever you like... use Selecet Mode to select all the downbeats and slide them to the proper note... do the same with the rest of the beats... you can also adjust the downbeat velocity and the other velocity... now use the Save Conductor Track settings option.... that's it.

Next time, you simply place your cursor down the timeline and activate the Conductor Track option... all other parameters will be set already... done.

Pretty hard to beat actually... once you take a moment to understand it... and it will always change and follow any tempo and time sig changes you add to your composition as you work.

You can also mute it easily when you want and listen to your song without the clicks.

Bob L

kent
06-25-2005, 03:39 AM
Wow, I have got to get me MWS.

UpTilDawn
06-25-2005, 07:30 AM
Wow is right!
I've got to find some time to start learning it!... for that someday that I'll get to work on my own music too. :rolleyes:

DanT