PDA

View Full Version : Little Wish

Carl G.
07-27-2005, 10:40 AM
The Track selection drop down in the SS plugins does not highlight which plugin is being displayed if more than one plugin instance of the same plug is patched... for instance two Levelizers patched in same track (one for dessing) the other for general limiting. The default highlight (and only one) is the uppermost of the same track numbers regardless of which one is selected.
Is it possible to highlight the one that was last viewed (no big deal... but could be a little confusing now... though we see a different setting coming up on the levelizer when clicking between instances... it seems like the it's stuck on the same one... it would be easier when checking which instance is being viewed by seeing the blue highlight on the dropdown from the track readout on the plugin.

BTW.... EDL BUG -???
I'm in an EDL right now that had 1 Levelizer in Track 3 and 1 in the output. However, I deleted those and have patched another one in track 3 and the output. Only one instance in each. However, when I pop up the track menu on the plug I see (2) TWO instances in the track and it sounds accordingly. I can adjust both in each track... but the FX Patch window shows only ONE instance per track!!!!!

Bob L
07-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Can you duplicate the behavior and what are the steps?

I patched in 2 plugs, then cleared them out... then patched them in again... and all is correct.

Bob L

Carl G.
07-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Can you duplicate the behavior and what are the steps?

I patched in 2 plugs, then cleared them out... then patched them in again... and all is correct.

Bob L
Cannot duplicate.
If you're interested - would the EDL show anything?
(you can see it repeatedly happen there - I can send it if you'd like).

Bob L
07-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Sure... send it along.

Bob L