PDA

View Full Version : SAWStudio Affiliate Sales

brent
07-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Just wondering if your guys track who is the highest selling affiliate, and what markets geographically are buying the most programs? Anyone having success with the word of mouth/demonstration technique?

Naturally Digital
07-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Anyone having success with the word of mouth/demonstration technique?

Is there any other way? :D

I'm personally excited about the future!

Regards,
Dave.

AudioAstronomer
07-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Im gathering funds this very moment to become a VIP affiliate ;) About 1-2 more days and Ill be a bonified SAWStudio reseller :)

I just gotta think of a way to offer more than Steve.... *plans evil undercutting* :p

mghtx
07-13-2004, 10:03 PM
That's great Robert. I would love to do it too someday. You gonna have a web page for it? I look forward to it.

AudioAstronomer
07-13-2004, 10:25 PM
That's great Robert. I would love to do it too someday. You gonna have a web page for it? I look forward to it.

Yes. I just recently reserved space for myself and I have have someone developing a small place-holding webpage for me till I can get a web-developer lined up proper. So much stuff happening lately since SAW entered my world... it's really amazing all the worlds that have opened up... software resell/support (I love doing this!), amazing editing facilities, tons of live gigs... It's cool stuff... but hard to get things done I thought Id have done much sooner!

But yet, webpage certainly. Ive decided we just cant wait anymore with such a volume... goign to be much less a "Studio" website and more a services website. Till then if you have any questions or anything, please let me know ;)

TotalSonic
07-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Robert -
You definitely should go for it! - I think with your enthusiasm and knowledge you'd be incredibly successful at spreading the word on SAW.

Best regards,
Steve Berson