PDA

View Full Version : Just a small forum suggestion

AudioAstronomer
07-14-2004, 10:11 PM
There is no place readily seen on this forum where you can click-to www.sawstudio.com, it's easy to get from there to here... be from here to there requires browser help or extra clicks :)

Perhaps make the top graphic with an image map for www.sawstudio.com? or even add links to video's etc...

Jeanne Quinn
07-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Good suggestion, Robert. Done!

Jeanne

swing
07-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Damn! I'm totally swept off my feet by yours and Bob's fast and extensive support - it is not parallelled anywhere I've been before! :D

Bob L
07-15-2004, 12:30 PM
We try hard... it's really what the SAW experience is all about... a much more personal approach, rather than large and corporate. :)

We're actually hoping to see more Mom n' Pop success stories coming back around... I think the world would be a better place without the giant impersonal corporate non-entities running the show. But that's a subject for Bob's Soapbox (remember that :) )... not this forum. :D

Bob L

AudioAstronomer
07-15-2004, 10:03 PM
We try hard... it's really what the SAW experience is all about... a much more personal approach, rather than large and corporate. :)

We're actually hoping to see more Mom n' Pop success stories coming back around... I think the world would be a better place without the giant impersonal corporate non-entities running the show. But that's a subject for Bob's Soapbox (remember that :) )... not this forum. :D

Bob L

How can we subscribe to your magazine? :)

swing
07-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Hehehehe!

yeah - I'd rather watch "The Lentinis" than the "The Osbournes" :D

swing