PDA

View Full Version : Jeanne?

David Hayes
05-23-2004, 08:59 PM
Jeanne,

Nice work! I love what you've done with the place. It has that "Next Of Quinn" graphics feel.

I'm going to go ahead and say what I know we are all thinking right now....

When can I get an upgrade from "Junior Member" to something a little more flashy? :)

David Hayes
Stonewood Productions

mghtx
05-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Yeah! I want flashy! And a new DAW loaded with SAW.

A "SAWDAW".

Jeanne Quinn
05-23-2004, 10:22 PM
Thanks, David! Good to see you here!

The way I have it set up now, you're a "Junior Member" until you have 30 posts, at which time you earn the much deserved title of "Member". (Quite a driving incentive there!) After 100 posts, you've earned your stripes and acquire the glamorous and prestigious title of "Senior Member".

These are default settings and titles which can be changed. I agree - they're not very exciting. I'll see if I can come up with something a little more hip (oohhhh... is it even possible?) :)

-Jeanne

Jeanne Quinn
05-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Alrighty! We came up with an idea for member titles that should be helpful to others, and a bit more personal. When one first registers, they will be a "Member". I will check in on new registrations and upgrade applicable accounts according to which SAW product is registered for that user (ie "SAWStudio User", "SAWStudio Lite User", etc.) SAWStudio VIP Affiliates will also be identified for those interested in purchasing SAWStudio products.

Since there are differences in the various SAWStudio products, this id will be helpful to Bob when assisting with technical support issues. This is also a nice way for new members (who may be new users, or new potential users) to identify other SAW users and know who they are interacting with.

I'm only able to upgrade those accounts where I can identify the user by either email or name, so if you see yourself listed as a "Member" and wish to have me change that for you, drop my a note at support@sawstudio.com and let me know what your newsgroup handle is and how you are registered for SAWStudio.

And on the flip side of that, if you wish to remain identified as a "Member", feel free to email me and let me know that as well. Ranking by message count has been removed.

Okay! Hopefully everyone will find this helpful!

On that note, if you haven't done so already, take a moment to go to your personal control panel by clicking the "User CP" link on the top left, and click the 'Edit Profile' link. You can fill in as little or as much info about yourself as you wish.

Thanks!
Jeanne Quinn

Alex_G
05-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Excellent job done!

Congratulations to all SAWStudio staff ! (Jeanne and Bob)

It's great to see all family back again.

Alex G.
SAWStudio User

John Montgomery
06-12-2004, 08:12 AM
It's great to see all family back again.
Alex G.

Yeah! This New User wants to add his congratulations.
Last time I was using the SAW forums, it was with TAPCIS on Compuserve! Until everything "blew apart" there (AOL), - and my computer got too weak to keep up with SAW upgrades.
... but, I learned a lot about audio just following the discussions there, and expect it will be the same here.

Nice to be back! (With a super-duper noo compootr)
:)
John
Glassel, Scotland.