PDA

View Full Version : Shade Finished

canipus
07-24-2004, 11:27 AM
Well I haven't got much on this weekend so I decided to play with the graphics editor a bit more and finished all the tune ups and edits to the ensensor shade. When Yuri returns he will probably put his own touch onto these contributions hopefully making the shade even more professional than currently. The meters are back - fully readable, all the buttons are finished (pixel accurate lit/unlit) inc. the lopsided play, loop, stop buttons on the MT control panel. I like the shade so much its seriously making me think about purchasing the basic version so I can use it as a tool rather than just playing with the pictures academically. The gain reduction LED display looks as close to me as a real hardware panel. (I used a little lighting trick to enhance the flicker of the top most LED).
Just for a laugh I recalled the shades New_end_Oh1 and New_end_Oh2 just to pull the leg of all those folks that think Steinberg is Gods' gift to rap!
I will make this available if someone shouts but no one responded to the last posts yeaterday (re the Pewter shades and the latest Ensensor edits so if noone wants them I'll just hang on to them myself. No sweat.

swing
07-24-2004, 11:43 AM
Come on brother!

Give it to me! :p

swing

Sebastian Eskildsen
07-24-2004, 01:08 PM
I hope to test your shade soon,

And then a strange problem I have: I am not able to start a new post :eek: ,
I can only make a post reply :confused:
Can someone tell me how to make a new post :p

Sebastian

Sebastian Eskildsen
07-24-2004, 01:18 PM
I will look foreward to try your shade :)

BTW. Can someone tell me how to make a new post :o
I can only make a "post reply" and I don´t undestand why :confused:

Sebastian

swing
07-24-2004, 01:18 PM
I've had occasionally probs with both threads and replies but Jeannie come to my rescue:)

Hey Canipus!

do you have a link to the Shade? otherwise I'v privated my email to you:)

swing

swing
07-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Sebastian - you should be here to start new thread - SAWStudio User Group>Sawstudio and you'll see the button upper left (blue)

swing

matt
07-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Well, I just had to jump on the bandwagon. I have an new shade called "Dark Contemporary" which is a simpler version of the origional. If sombody wants to post it on their site I would be happy to email it to them. BTW, I didn't bother with the wide mixer view, but if there is enough interest, I will complete it.

matt
07-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Canipus, I liked the mods you did to Yura's shade. How can I get a copy?

Perry
07-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Canipus, I liked the mods you did to Yura's shade. How can I get a copy?

Me too! And Matt... how do I get the "Dark Contemporary" of yours? I'd like to see that.

Perry

Naturally Digital
07-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Yeah, you guys need a place to post this stuff!

Dave.

Jeanne Quinn
07-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Hi Sebastian,

The SAWStudio User Group > SAWStudio that Swing is referring to is in the upper left corner of every screen. Simply click on the "SAWStudio" link and you'll be taken to the main list of threads for the newsgroup. From there you'll find the "New Post" button.

Let me know if you need further assistance! :)

-Jeanne

I will look foreward to try your shade :)

BTW. Can someone tell me how to make a new post :o
I can only make a "post reply" and I don´t undestand why :confused:

Sebastian

Perry
07-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Well, I just had to jump on the bandwagon. I have an new shade called "Dark Contemporary" which is a simpler version of the origional. If sombody wants to post it on their site I would be happy to email it to them. BTW, I didn't bother with the wide mixer view, but if there is enough interest, I will complete it.

I've tried Matt's shade now... a very nice variation on the Contemporary shade. I like it!!! Very cool.. a little less busy than the regular version with fewer lines dividing things up. Definitley a contender in my book. :)

Perry

Leadfoot
07-25-2004, 05:30 PM
I'd like to use this shade you speak of, how might I get it?
Thanks so much,
Tony

Naturally Digital
07-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey Matt,

Can you please send them to me?

Thanks,
Dave.

Angie
07-26-2004, 07:38 AM
Hey Guys,

I'd be happy to host a page of Shades!

swing
07-26-2004, 07:44 AM
Angie - the Queen of Shades - there really is no other name for it:)

swing

Carlos Mills
07-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Hey Guys,

I'd be happy to host a page of Shades!

That`s a nice offering Angie.

Thanks!

Angie
07-26-2004, 03:45 PM
Angie - the Queen of Shades - there really is no other name for it:)

swing

I'm already known as the Queen of Wire, as in recording wire. Queen of Shades does have a nice ring to it.
:)

Seriously, for all those interested, contact me for a different e-mail address that will handle larger file attachments. I'll set up a page on the Avocado website.

canipus
07-26-2004, 06:15 PM
Angie,

Can you PM me with the email details please so I can get this stuff to you.

Tx

Canipus

BillyK
02-25-2006, 10:18 PM
I have heard about a shade that Canipus modified from the original one called Uniform. I am looking for the shade called Military. Can anyone help me find that one?

Thanks,
Bill

trock
02-26-2006, 08:05 AM
me too

the ensensor and other ones you 2 did ROCK!!

PLEASE POST SOON!

they are great!

antiClick
02-26-2006, 09:13 AM
I have heard about a shade that Canipus modified from the original one called Uniform. I am looking for the shade called Military. Can anyone help me find that one?

Thanks,
BillI'v just found Military in my HD.
I have uploaded it to http://canreco.com/4sawers/

Military design is fantastic, but too cluttered for my tastes. I preffer silvershade simplicity
I also have uploaded a silvershade2 mod that I'v just finished this morning... my favourite :)

If someone want me to host his/her shades, just send me a Private Message.
You can also find most of the shades going through the links posted at http://www.hardknee.com/seesawers/shades.asp

Cheers!

Dave Labrecque
02-26-2006, 10:52 AM
I'v just found Military in my HD.
I have uploaded it to http://canreco.com/4sawers/

Military design is fantastic, but too cluttered for my tastes. I preffer silvershade simplicity
I also have uploaded a silvershade2 mod that I'v just finished this morning... my favourite :)

If someone want me to host his/her shades, just send me a Private Message.
You can also find most of the shades going through the links posted at http://www.hardknee.com/seesawers/shades.asp

Cheers!

Miquel,

How's your mod different?

antiClick
02-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Miquel,

How's your mod different?

This version is just like the original with very few modifications. I like BIT's design, so I only changed very few things mostly related to usability than look. Evenmore, I'm a bit lammer with image design tools, and I don't like to break other's good work :)
Most things aren't percieved at first sight

Multitrack - colorized Automatition button (when activated)
.............colorized some left buttons bar (eq, dyn and aux)

Full Mixer - Colorized some mixer buttons (eq, dyn and aux)
.............Added contrast between master output and normal outputs faders

Zoom Mixer - EQ section: soft grey mark up at zero dBs
.............Dyn section: changed the GR meter with the one from Contemporary
..........................colorized key listen button
..........................colorized gain arrows box
.............Aux section: colorized In button
..........................colorized bus send numbers (pasted from Platinium shade)

Wide Mixer - Idem than Zoom Mixer

Recording - colorized Recording Panel (pasted from Military shade)

Cheers !!

PD: Canipus, sorry for commenting my work (ehem...bit's work) in a thread about your work

Carlos Mills
02-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Hi Trock,

As far as I remember, the Ensensor shade was created by Yura, a very talented designer...
BTW, Yura where are you? :)

EDIT: Ops... I've just seen the recent post regarding this... so just ignore the first part of my post...

All the best,

me too
the ensensor and other ones you 2 did ROCK!!
PLEASE POST SOON!
they are great!