PDA

View Full Version : LazyMan

Gary
12-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Bob -

Chasing this Voxengo issue (Voxengo Voodoo post) started me thinking. (trouble!) It occured to me that I could render the problem track with the effect, bring it back in, return the automation and the rest of the FX and be done with it. Then I thought . . . what if I had a simple way to mix down through just one effect with a simple click form the Mixdown menu. Sort of a "Build Mix Through FX", then a list of the effects on the Hot Track track would pop up, select and . . . viola. Now that's being lazy!

Gary Edelburg
Electric Shadow Productions

Bob L
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Gary,

Its easy to do that now... simply grab and copy the hottrack to a new track... then press the F-Key that displays your FX Choices... pick one two or three and patch em in... selct that track and build your Mix... there you have it... A custom Mix thru FX just for you. :)

Bob L

Gary
12-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Gary,

Its easy to do that now... simply grab and copy the hottrack to a new track... then press the F-Key that displays your FX Choices... pick one two or three and patch em in... selct that track and build your Mix... there you have it... A custom Mix thru FX just for you. :)

Bob L

Why, thank you , Bob. I had a hunch you had already thought about this issue. I AM a LazyMan!

Gary