PDA

View Full Version : Levelizer skin for balance with some Shade

Yura
08-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Hey, men,

if you wanna use your Levelizer with my new skin upmade especially for Ensensor shade, you can pump out it from my site that remains
http://www.angelfire.com/ult/saw/index.html

Of course because of reserved rigts of this product (Levelizer) you cannot
get the skin directly.
in order to apply this skin you must do:

1) get the Restorator and open it.
2) load your gotten new Studio_FX_Levelizer.dll file in Restorator
3) load your own registered Studio_FX_Levelizer.dll file in Restorator
4) extract all 7 bitmaps from new dll
5) than replace the old bitmaps of old dll with those new exracted bitmaps.
6) save your gotten new Studio_FX_Levelizer.dll file in Restorator.

(if you will not do that operations but just copy my new downloaded
Studio_FX_Levelizer.dll file into Native_Plugins folder of SAWStudio, you will have to deal with just demo of Levelizer)

Carey Langille
08-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Welcome BAck Yura, Hope your Vacation was a good one!!

Bob L
08-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Yura,

Interesting...

I would sure appreciate you not distributing the release dll... in the interest of keeping this stuff alive, please make sure to only distribute the demo dll.

If this stuff gets out of hand, I will find myself doing more session work to make a living and updates to these products will beome extremely scarce or non-existent after a time.

Bob L

Yura
08-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Also, to close the theme of fixing some in my Ensensor shade, here are the last:

In the same site are two Ensensors fixed
Ensensor_02.zip
Ensensor_02trad.zip

what is made to satisfy some requests of yours:

finished new look of record panels in accordanse to console.

fixed all buttons mistakes (thanks to Canipus)

fixed some blind colors on some buttons

MT textures returned to its originals (you may change them if you wanna too)

Ensensor_02trad differ from Ensensor_02 only with all traditional meters that are in it.

all without any logos.

Yura
08-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Yura,

I would sure appreciate you not distributing the release dll... in the interest of keeping this stuff alive, please make sure to only distribute the demo dll.
Bob L

Hi Bob!

Of course, I am even not to dare to think about working not with the demo in this case!!!

If this stuff gets out of hand, I will find myself doing more session work to make a living and updates to these products will beome extremely scarce or non-existent after a time.

Bob L

Huhhhh!
the end of last conversation going out of my understanding, frankly. I have not to overpower through translation (will beome extremely scarce or non-existent after a time)???

AudioAstronomer
08-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Yura,

Interesting...

Bob L

I think it was quite wonderful that yura had the forsight to distribute the graphics files only.

Thanks yura, looks great :)

Carlos Mills
08-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Hi Bob!

Of course, I am even not to dare to think about working not with the demo in this case!!!

Huhhhh!
the end of last conversation going out of my understanding, frankly. I have not to overpower through translation (will beome extremely scarce or non-existent after a time)???

Hi Yura,

Nice to see you back... When you say this:

It means that you have already understood what Bob said... ;)

Thanks for the shades and take care,