PDA

View Full Version : plugin question

matt
05-24-2004, 05:30 PM
I have been having touble with the JMS Program Compressor. When I open it in a pre-saved session it crashes SAW. If I need to change settings I have to close SAW, re-open, open the JMS PC in the default session, and then I can open it in a saved session without a crash; however, if I close it and re-open it crashes SAW again. My system is an ASUS board with the Nvidia chipset, AMD Barton 2500+, and Nvidia MX 400 video adapter. Incidently, the JMS HiRes EQ works fine as did the previous version of the Program Comp, which I no longer have.

matt
05-25-2004, 02:00 AM
Bump

Bob L
05-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Matt,

Jon has not made his way into this new forum yet. He would be the one to best answer this question.

Hopefully he will join us soon.

Bob L

TotalSonic
05-25-2004, 06:09 AM
Jon's been very busy with his band The Mosquitos - http://www.mosquitosnyc.com/ - they recently just finished a tour supporting the French group Air and have been getting a lot of play as background music on MTV's the Real World and on commercials by Intel and others - so plugin development from JMS Audioware has kind of been pushed to the wayside for the time being
(btw - the album was tracked, mixed & mastered using SAWStudio).

I believe he is back from tour now so best thing regarding a support question for his plugs is to email him directly - jon@jms-audioware.com

Best regards,
Steve Berson