PDA

View Full Version : Levelizer forcing bypass

JKStone
06-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi all,

Back in the saddle again after a short time away. it's amazing how much you forget without daily repetition. Lesson learned again....

Anyway, as I try to use my levelizer, everytime I start the master file it forces off my levelizer by making the bypass switch engage.. WWWHHHYYY?

Thanks.

JK Stone

DBenkert
06-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi JK,

I am not fully understanding your situation, but have you checked for any automation on the track with the Levelizer? I have accidentaly been in Automation mode when I have set the Bypass on/off and the result was similiar to what you are describing.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding.

Bob L
06-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Sounds like you have automation entry written in on the track that the Levelizer is patched on.

Turn ON Automation Mode to look for an entry somewhere on the track... it will be a brown colored line which is the color used for plugin automation entries.

Mark around the entry with the B and E key or drag along in the ruler area... then press the delete key to delete the entry.

Turn OFF Automation Mode and then set the Levelizer Bypass switch ON and this should now stick.

Bob L