PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a good Stereo Synthesizer plugin?

Lance
06-29-2006, 07:25 AM
I've got a single mono track of a drum overhead that I want to do a bit of a spread on. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

Lance

Angie
06-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Douglas brought up the C-Plugs SuperStereo plugin on the Frequency Analyzer thread. It is a SAW native plug that has a nice "Pseudo Stereo" setting that should work for you. The download link is on Douglas' post.

http://www.sawstudiouser.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47491&postcount=31

One thing to keep in mind though, it was originally developed for previous versions of SAW and never updated for Studio. So, the settings don't save with the edl.

Lance
06-29-2006, 08:42 AM
Thanks Angie...I'll look into this right away.

Lance

Sean McCoy
06-29-2006, 11:13 AM
The PSP Stereo Pak also has some useful tools. Not native, not free, but cheap.

Veit Kenner
06-29-2006, 01:35 PM
I've got a single mono track of a drum overhead that I want to do a bit of a spread on. Anyone have a suggestion?
Lance,

Bob explained several times his way of using the SAW native delay plugin to create a nice stereo effect from mono signals.

I don't have it at hand but if you do a little bit of digging through the forum you might be able to bring it up. It's worth a try because it's slick and very effective :-)

Good luck,

Veit

Tukarstudio
06-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Bob explained several times his way of using the SAW native delay plugin to create a nice stereo effect from mono signals.

Watch the Levelizer video on Bobs website. The cross delay trick is what you want. It's very :cool:.

Veit Kenner
06-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Watch the Levelizer video on Bobs website. The cross delay trick is what you want. It's very :cool:.
Yes, thanks.

I remotely knew that I saw it in a video but was completely unsure where. So I didn't mention it. But I know it's in this newsgroup, too.

Thanks for helping,

Veit

Tukarstudio
06-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Ooops. It's actually in Part II of the Live Mixing Sessions. Sorry.:o