PDA

View Full Version : SAW NOW OR LATER...???

NEVADA
08-26-2006, 03:02 AM
Hi, I will most definitely be buying SAW, I just have one question if I buy now (september) will I have to pay an upgrade fee when 4.0 comes out?:confused:
This is the only thing that I am stalling on.
I have had my fill of cubase and the rest of the DAW wannabees. :mad:
My apologies if this is a bit of a cheeky question. :)

Microstudio
08-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Hi, I will most definitely be buying SAW, I just have one question if I buy now (september) will I have to pay an upgrade fee when 4.0 comes out?:confused:
This is the only thing that I am stalling on.
I have had my fill of cubase and the rest of the DAW wannabees. :mad:
My apologies if this is a bit of a cheeky question. :)

I would think you will get the update for and very reduced price or even free if you buy close to the update. At least that is the way it is with other companies.

Bob L
08-26-2006, 07:31 AM
Most all of my updates have been free... this one is such a major release, it will carry a $100 price tag with it... but those that purchase now or have purchased recently... will not have to pay extra.

Bob L

studio-c
08-26-2006, 10:14 AM
Bob's real good that way.
Unlike the bank (oops! 4:01pm! your deposit won't go thru till tomorrow! Now you pay a $39 nonsufficient funds fee), I don't see anyone getting ripped off or even disappointed on a technicality.

I'm still kind of bewildered that the upgrade's only a hundred bucks. I don't think I've given any money to RML Labs in a long time, and he's been cranking out code and answering our questions for free all this time.

There is no one like Bob, and no software like SAWStudio. Thanks!!!!

Scott

Microstudio
08-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Bob's real good that way.
Unlike the bank (oops! 4:01pm! your deposit won't go thru till tomorrow! Now you pay a $39 nonsufficient funds fee), I don't see anyone getting ripped off or even disappointed on a technicality.

I'm still kind of bewildered that the upgrade's only a hundred bucks. I don't think I've given any money to RML Labs in a long time, and he's been cranking out code and answering our questions for free all this time.

There is no one like Bob, and no software like SAWStudio. Thanks!!!!

Scott

I hear you on that... but Ssshhhh don't let Bob hear you on the money part...;)

Rabbit
08-26-2006, 12:31 PM
$100? Wow....the deal of the century! :D

DominicPerry
08-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Too cheap Bob. I hope you charge properly for SAC ;) . I still feel a bit guilty just using SSBasic. But I really don't need anything bigger.

Dominic

Bruce Callaway
08-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Looking forward to getting it....Bob's ongoing product service is unparalled IMHO.

Michael Naz
08-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Most all of my updates have been free... this one is such a major release, it will carry a $100 price tag with it... but those that purchase now or have purchased recently... will not have to pay extra.

Bob L

I was wondering the same thing.. great news Bob!

Bill O'Connell
08-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Highway robbery. Every two years or so Bob wants another hundred bucks from us. Do you know that comes to 14 cents per day?

What's next, $110...$115??? Jeez. ;) :D

studio-c
08-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Highway robbery. Every two years or so Bob wants another hundred bucks from us. Do you know that comes to 14 cents per day?

What's next, $110...$115??? Jeez. ;) :D
LOL!:D :D

soundtrack2life
08-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Does this mean 4.0 is around the corner?
Joe

Bob L
08-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Does this mean 4.0 is around the corner?

I hope so. :)

Bob L