PDA

View Full Version : ASIO Issues Digi002

Daveo
08-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Have had some progress with the Digi002 but, Sawstudio only sees the odd numbered inputs 1,3,5,7,9,ect. It won't recognize the even numbered inputs like 2,4,6,ect. I am using the mono device inputs and get a very strong level through input one, and a bareley audible signal through 2.
I am using the most up to date ASIO driver for my digi 002.
Any ideas? :)

Bob L
08-22-2004, 10:54 PM
The Asio model sets up the way you noticed... only displays the odd numbers as the start of a stereo pair... from there all inputs should be available just as in the MME model.

Left-Click the Record Meter INPUT zone and from the popup menu select Mono Devices... then select any of the even numbered options for the right channels of the Asio inputs... notice my labels of Dev-01L and Dev-01R... Dev-02L and Dev-02R... etc... all of the R selections will pick up the even numbered inputs from the pair. Or you can just reference my numbers from 01 to 48 to select the direct input number you desire.

I will actually look at adjusting the Asio names... which normally come direct from the driver.

Bob L

Daveo
08-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Thanks for your reply Bob - Have selected the even numbered inputs but still only get really low level. Have emailed Rail, he is using a 002 so hopefully he can give me some answers.
Cheers
Daveo :)