PDA

View Full Version : Is their a way in MWS?

johndale
10-07-2006, 12:28 AM
To intergrate like Battery and Kontakt into an "F Key"? I use those two Samplers in about every project. So it would be cool if they loaded with my preferences. TIA.
John

Veit Kenner
10-07-2006, 01:00 AM
To intergrate like Battery and Kontakt into an "F Key"? I use those two Samplers in about every project. So it would be cool if they loaded with my preferences.
John,

plugins save with the mixtemplate. So, if you want to be Battery and Kontakt part of your setup when you start SAW you just plug and assign everything you want and then save it as a mixtemplate (File menu). Finally you make this the default mixtemplate.

Hope that is what you've been looking for.

Veit

johndale
10-07-2006, 03:05 AM
Thanks Veit. I was having a "Duh" moment. I knew that. Just for some reason at the time, I over complicated it in my mind. I do that sometimes.Thanks again.
John

Dave Labrecque
10-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks Veit. I was having a "Duh" moment. I knew that. Just for some reason at the time, I over complicated it in my mind. I do that sometimes.Thanks again.
John

Plug-in positing also saves with the EDL, so if you want to create F-key views with "holes" in 'em for plug-in UI's and position the plugs in the holes, that might work. But they won't respond to the F-keys. They'll stay in the same spot regardless of the F-key view. You probably knew that. :)