PDA

View Full Version : My new shade gallery....

Microstudio
10-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Ok I set up a area on my "Shades page" on my site so it will be easy to see the different shades out there, i still need some links or i guess I will just host them for download.

If you have a shade you would like to share just let me know and i will add it to the page.

Check it out. (http://www.thessvideos.com/skins.html)

trock
10-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey micro

when i click on them to pop them up i get an error?

just wanted to let you know

thanks

Microstudio
10-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey micro

when i click on them to pop them up i get an error?

just wanted to let you know

thanks

Yes, Angie told me and now it is fixed, I forgot to uplaod the large .jpg files...:o

trock
10-12-2006, 05:46 PM
sweet brother

this is great!! can't wait till you find the link to HooLooVoo, i really like that one and don't have it

Microstudio
10-12-2006, 06:01 PM
sweet brother

this is great!! can't wait till you find the link to HooLooVoo, i really like that one and don't have it

I will upload the ones I do not have links to and host them on my site in the next day or so if i can't find them.

A lot of the shade are hosted on all kinds of websites. I just want to do what one our Saw brother requested and have a galley to view all of them and choose the ones you like and get them.

Shade a cool and a lot of fun.

Microstudio
10-12-2006, 06:59 PM
My Canipus shade is not the original shade, someone has edited it. Does anyone have the original?

Michael Naz
10-12-2006, 09:01 PM
This is a really nice resource! I love your Pro Tools shade, and hooloovoo looks really nice too..

Microstudio
10-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Ok all the links are working accept the canipus one, it is not the origanl shade, it has been edited. when i get the original I will update the link.

If you have shades you don't see please let me know and I will post them.

mOjO Fet
10-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Very nice!

I just recently got into shades.
What an amazing way to create or change the environment of SAW!

So many different moods and atmospheres.

Talk about creativity for that's what SAW is all about!
I even kinda like the standart shade with red buttons and stuff.

Michael

Dave Labrecque
10-13-2006, 01:58 PM
My Canipus shade is not the original shade, someone has edited it. Does anyone have the original?

I might, but I forgot what he called his shade(s). Could you let me know? He did a special version for me with the default MT region colors. I could put that up, too, if you don't have it.

Microstudio
10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
I might, but I forgot what he called his shade(s). Could you let me know? He did a special version for me with the default MT region colors. I could put that up, too, if you don't have it.

I found his shade at this url (http://nickdellos.com/sawstudio.html)

There you can see the shade I am talking about. But when I down load it the .shd is not the same as the one one the website, it has been edited with some of the SuperConducter stuff.

I want to set up the gallery with 3 flavors of shades.

1. Original work were the author makes a whole new shade from scratch for the most part.

2. Edited versions of shades that offer up something different

3. SawStudio Shades from the SawStudio website.

Dave Labrecque
10-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I even kinda like the standard shade with red buttons...

Celebrity endorsment or memorial tribute?

Carl G.
10-13-2006, 05:48 PM
I found his shade at this url (http://nickdellos.com/sawstudio.html)

There you can see the shade I am talking about. But when I down load it the .shd is not the same as the one one the website, it has been edited with some of the SuperConducter stuff.

I want to set up the gallery with 3 flavors of shades.

1. Original work were the author makes a whole new shade from scratch for the most part.

2. Edited versions of shades that offer up something different

3. SawStudio Shades from the SawStudio website.

Your site is a wonderful alternative resource!
Do you have the shades going up soon?

Microstudio
10-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Your site is a wonderful alternative resource!
Do you have the shades going up soon?

All the shades are up but one. Just goto the site and click on the "SHADES" button and scoll down to all kinds of shades..... It's fun!

Carey Langille
10-14-2006, 06:36 AM
Awesome, thats the Idea! Can wait to see them all up there for refrence!

Sam C
10-14-2006, 08:07 AM
That's a cool thing your shade gallery.

On your VIP page you say, "RAM labs." I think it is RMA? FWIW.

Microstudio
10-14-2006, 08:44 AM
That's a cool thing your shade gallery.

On your VIP page you say, "RAM labs." I think it is RMA? FWIW.

Thanks, it was Carey A. Langille idea and a good one I might say. It's pretty cool to see them side by side like that, its like a shopping mall window of cool stuff and its all free!

I fix the error too... thanks.

I will be adding more as I get them.

Microstudio
10-14-2006, 11:54 AM
I just updated the MWS Contemporary shade that Yura made with the "Step Rec & Step Draw" features. You can see it in the gallery and download it.

bit
10-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Hello Microstudio.

A little correction. I don't think Yura had anything to do with the Platinum Suite. I think Canipus did that based on my Silvershade and some other stuff in the led and remote area.
This is a great resource btw.

Bit

Microstudio
10-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Hello Microstudio.

A little correction. I don't think Yura had anything to do with the Platinum Suite. I think Canipus did that based on my Silvershade and some other stuff in the led and remote area.
This is a great resource btw.

Bit

Thanks, i just uploaded the supercunductor MWS shade. i had to update it to show the new options.