PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug with Tranzport ?

mikebuzz
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Last night when I used my Tranzport Saw would start oscillating like the drivers were not synced ??? this happens only when there is data present on the tracks and would come out of device 3-6 WEIRD !!!!

LAter
Buzz

Let me know if you can reproduce this Bob , if not I will get you more defined info

Bob L
11-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Hard to imagine it has anything to do with the Tranzport... perhaps there was some weird routing going on in the edl.

Bob L

mikebuzz
11-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Nope straight up 1 track playing ( it was chopped up though ) only 4 tracks on the EDL now extra routing etc. !! Very strange Indeed ????

LAter
Buzz

I'll try to reproduce it later or see if it is still happening \

PS: I did have a crash last night while doing some editing( cutting/copying/moving regions ) , full lock had to use task mgr to stop the program , no real details on what caused it though .

Bob L
11-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Sounds like there may be more stuff going on with the system that needs some tweaking... or it could have something to do with certain plugin issues... especially if you are using UAD stuff...

It can take a little fiddling to get that stuff reasonably stable.

Bob L

mikebuzz
11-18-2006, 02:24 AM
No UAD no plugs ???
I;ll check tomorrow and get back to you
Later
Buzz

mikebuzz
11-19-2006, 07:19 PM
I tried to make it happen again and WALA NOPE !!! I think maybe the midi out device was set to the Ada8000 spdif ???????

LAter
Buzz