PDA

View Full Version : Saving Conductor Track Settings

Ludwig
12-17-2006, 04:32 AM
When trying to save the click track settings in MWS (port/channel assignment), strange things happen. Sometimes on certain ports, the port assignment is saved, but midi channel not or vice versa. On certain ports, both are saved correctly during a session, but after a restart, setting are different again. Don't know if this has something to do with my setup.
This is no big deal since I can assign ports/channels after creating the click track, but I think something is wrong here.

Ludwig

Bob L
12-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Make sure you are using the current version... there was a fix for the Conductor Track Save in 1.6.

Bob L

Ludwig
12-17-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm using 1.6f and SS 4.0b.
Ludwig

Bob L
12-17-2006, 12:52 PM
See if you can give me a step by step that breaks it and I will try to duplicate the problem... it seems to be working over here.

Bob L

Ludwig
12-18-2006, 02:34 AM
I found that there must be something going on in my Native PlugIns folder.
When I do a fresh install (SS and MWS in a new folder) and copy all the files from the new "Native PlugIns" folder, overwriting my old installation, everything works. So I think that the installation of some native SS plugIns have corrupted something, who knows...:confused:
Ludwig

Bob L
12-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Let us know what you find out... its usually pretty rare for native SS plugins to corrupt anything... but keep us informed. :)

Bob L