PDA

View Full Version : Weird little quirks going on ??

mikebuzz
01-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Man Saw has been weird the last few days
1. changed songs all ch's showed as muted but playing ?? restarted gone
2. tried to insert a click track ( tempo mode ,grid on , select a click I use all the time ) it would'nt insert across the timeline ( yes 4 mins were selected and highlighted ) it would stack them ??? , restarted no help all of a sudden it worked ?? I used cntrl+insrt and it selected the correct wav file ( on previous attemps it would select a weird file with noise ?? no idea where it came from )

3. laying drum tracks , system went noisey CLICKS/POPS ?? 3x64 tape monitor mode , restart it seemed to help but had to restart the computer. ??

LAter
Buzz

PS: I tried force priority at one point , no real difference
:confused:

Bob L
01-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Have you recently made any system changes or tried installing a product demop or a new program?

Bob L

mikebuzz
01-24-2007, 07:36 PM
No system changes , no new programs , I've intermittenly had issues with 4.0 just strange things like what I mentioned ??? , I'll keep a closer eye on the problems ( usually right in the middle of a session tho !!! )
I have tried to remember exactly what happened so it can be run down to either OE or bugs

LAter
Buzz

Bob L
01-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Yes... if you can nail it down to a step by step... but my guess is that something strange is going on with your system... as there have been no reports about 4.0 problems... and I have been doing a lot of work in 4.0 with no issues at all.

You may want to try clearing the preferences and starting the program fresh... then resave your prefs... maybe something got corrupted when you made the update.

Bob L

mikebuzz
01-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I'll try that Bob
Later
Buzz