PDA

View Full Version : OT- Roxio Creator 9 suite

Dan Hauck
01-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Is anyone using this software who can tell me how to eliminate the tiny pause that Roxio inserts at index points into my cds of live concerts in spite of the fact that I've set the pre-pause settings in the song list to 0 sec.?
Also the program will not address multiple burners. Can it be made to do so?

thanks

Dan

PS
I purchased this software because online reviews touted Roxios "stellar" customer support. Were they being smarty-pants?

UpTilDawn
01-26-2007, 03:42 PM
One way I just discovered in Creator 5 (Haven't upgraded for a LONG time) is to select all the files in the cd project window, right-click and choose transition effects.
The default dialog box/window is set with a zero gap between selections. There's a tick box to choose this effect for all tracks in the bottom left of the window.
I tried previewing the choice with the preview button and it played the first two tracks back-to-back as I would want. I assume it would apply to the rest, but it didn't play the rest of the tracks in the preview.

I think I stopped using Roxio long ago because I couldn't figure out an easy way to do what you are asking for, but this may be the solution.
In Nero, I select all but the first track and use the right-click menu, Preferences, to choose zero seconds between selections.

DanT

Dan Hauck
01-26-2007, 03:48 PM
I was using Nero 5 & did the pause removal the same way & then upgraded to nero 7 which automatically puts the pauses back in even after I removed them. Moral of the story is...if it ain't broke, don't upgrade it.

UpTilDawn
01-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Interesting.
I'm on Nero 6.

Guess I won't be upgrading since I need the ability to chop dead space.

DanT